Bad Influence Airsoft

Bad Influence Airsoft

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Great review ! just ordered one, Taiwangun have got them on special and they are so cheep it would be daft not to . Don't plan to ever skirmish it , but serious fun for the collection.

• Supporters

Sorry mate soon as I saw the hair cut endex ! 🤦‍♂️

11 hours ago, Nick G said:

Great review ! just ordered one, Taiwangun have got them on special and they are so cheep it would be daft not to . Don't plan to ever skirmish it , but serious fun for the collection.

Yeah now it is on offer at taiwan gun.. take one just one and also play a game with it.. it is funny!

6 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Sorry mate soon as I saw the hair cut endex ! 🤦‍♂️

hahaha yeahh

• 4 weeks later...
  • Head Moderator

Moderator message

Please keep your general (non-review) videos in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

good morning guys!!! This is my new video where i get soooooo many long distance headshots that the referee had to check me again for cheating! but i wasnt cheating... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello guys this is my new video on a 3days milsim event where i had some bad people... and i dont care so much about cheating.. i care about NOT WEARING GLASSES IN GAME!!!

Indeed.  Not sure whats more of a dick move - posting clickbait videos or shooting at cheaters without glasses on.  Even if someone is cheating is that really justified?  How do you know they were cheating at that distance?  They may not have even been in the game.  Unsubscribed and very disappointed. 

On 20/11/2019 at 10:25, Rogerborg said:

Now your channel is just like everyone else's. :(

Not again man.. its not a clickbait.. its exactly what i said on the title.. i get shot (without notice it that time ) a guy with glasses off...

On 20/11/2019 at 10:49, EvilMonkee said:

Indeed.  Not sure whats more of a dick move - posting clickbait videos or shooting at cheaters without glasses on.  Even if someone is cheating is that really justified?  How do you know they were cheating at that distance?  They may not have even been in the game.  Unsubscribed and very disappointed. 

Man i am sorry for misunderstand... It is not clickbait.. it is exactly what i said on the title.. i shot a guy twice after he called the hit. after i went back home and look at the footage in my computer i noticed that he didnt wear glasses!! if i notice it at the time i was aiming him i would shout ceasefire!  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.