Camouflage

lmarley1994
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, lmarley1994 said:

Morning people. 

After some advice. I'm struggling to find mtp/bdu my size. Would hunting camo be okay for milsims. Or would it be Militaty camouflage.

regards

Typically its down to the company running the Milsim if that would be acceptable. Most have a pretty stringent set of camo requirements but others do accept leaf suits and things like that for recce teams etc. (but generally only for these roles) Have you tried looking at brands like bulldog as i know they do larger/smaller than average sizing's as well as viper.

If your physique doesn't match Nato sizes it may be you have to go with third party clothing. Check a Nato chart as you could be looking for something they don't cater for.

There's plenty of military "styled" camo clothes on eBay. Just depends if you like the camo on offer or if it complies with where you want to play.

A lot of army surplus stores carry both military and military "styled" clothing, maybe worth visiting one if you can.

Archived