Christmas

sniperslucky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

All,

Just wondering what the BIG RED GUY is bringing anyone or whats on your wish list?

Mine's a speedy knee op recovery as i'm not playing :(

JG SL8 DMR rifle, 5 20 round lowcaps, Rifle bag, Dot sight, knee pads and boonie hat. 

Had to buy them for myself, but it's Christmas at least :D

A speedy recovery from emergency spinal operations...Came as unpleasant surprise two weeks ago.  

I wish for the above so I can start my new job and get back to playing airsoft..  

A JG Skorpion, for funzies. And I have a feeling that Santa will be looking closely into that request....

.....(Santa's me. I've already ordered it.)

• Supporters

I'm going to buy a real wood kit for my M14. Get that nice 'classic' look going and a callback to when I played DayZ.

Perhaps a decent aimpoint replica to go along with it.. 

A Haephastus buffer kit for my G28 would be nice :(

On 12/8/2017 at 5:16 PM, Gepard said:

I'm going to buy a real wood kit for my M14. Get that nice 'classic' look going and a callback to when I played DayZ.

Perhaps a decent aimpoint replica to go along with it..

Good call!

I have a GR14 with Walnut stock coming, which means the faux wood stock is going on my SOC16.

Still feel the need for an M1 Garand (but woeful reliability it seems) and a pukka AK47

• Supporters

I'll be having a belated pressie, I'm also 50 on Xmas eve & the wife has promised an L1A1 SLR in the new year............can't wait :)

14 hours ago, Tackle said:

I'll be having a belated pressie, I'm also 50 on Xmas eve & the wife has promised an L1A1 SLR in the new year............can't wait :)

What about this one being sold here.

I won't be getting anything airsoft for Xmas :(

Got everything early ;)

• Supporters
25 minutes ago, EDcase said:

What about this one being sold here.

I won't be getting anything airsoft for Xmas :(

Got everything early ;)

Nice, I think she's done the Xmas budget already (& next years too ;) ), hence why it's promised for the new year.

i see that's a gen1, is the later gen any better ?, gen1 potentially could be like me, damn old lol.

I think there were a few internal improvements in the new model but its also a bit shorter so slightly less authentic.

Since I can't afford one I don't know enough about em to help much.

I'm in my late 40's (prime time ;) )

I wonder who's the oldest airsofter...

• Supporters

Once played alongside a 70yo (bout 12 years ago, be mental if hes still playing :) )he was a better player than his son & grandson who were also playing, guess some skills are better learnt through real experience.

theres a page on FB called OLD BLOKE AIRSOFT.

Hopefully an RAF acceptance letter

• Head Moderator
6 minutes ago, AshOnSnow said:

Hopefully an RAF acceptance letter

Hopefully a RAF acceptance letter or an acceptance letter from the RAF. ;)   It would make a good gift, good luck.

• Supporters

With all the snow recently I may be tempted to finally buy some winter camo after seeing how effective the uniform was in the recent Army Vs Navy football game in Philadelphia. 

Santa (AKA me and my hard earned money)
Is bringing me 2 varieties of Condor tactical rigs and some M4 and Pistol pouches (Kangaroo style) :D
Now just gotta see if I can convince the Santa HQ (mum and dad)  to help with funding my guns XD

Archived