ASG Bren could kick myself

dazzer306
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I'm trawling through the interweb looking for a CA Scar, when I stumble across a WE Scar H which already have on Patrol Base website, so I click on Assualt riffles and come across 2 ASG Brens, price at wait for it £139.99 yes that's right the long barrel and at £149.99 the shorter barrelled version, as I'm always on the look out for airsoft bargains, I could kick myself in the nutz with a pair of toe capped boots on for missing these gems ( sold out ), so,its back to looking for a scar

• 2 weeks later...

Gutted mate! I have heard that they're really good even for the normal RRP... However, the only one I've seen in use in the flesh broke on it's first outing!!!

Given how fickle the internals of most AEGs are though, that's hardly a surprise - I've seen guns break after a short period of time from most big manufacturers including ASG, WE, Krytac, KJW and TM.

Actually the TM was a hard kick which was butchered , sorry "upgraded" by it's owner.

Archived