molot foregrip

sniperslucky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

All,

I searched everywhere, just before you find it within two minutes. As title anyone help find a Molot fore grip in stock and for sale?

Regards

Wayne

11 hours ago, Spectre77 said:

Hi,

I've tried to order form this site before but the site payment address page will not accept a PROVINCE to proceed to payment details, have you ever ordered from this site if so what did you put in as a Province. Thanks

Never used the site before, it just popped up while I was googling. I just tried putting in my old UK address and it was happy with 'Wiltshire' in the province box, so I guess just put whatever is your equivilant.

3 minutes ago, Spectre77 said:

Never used the site before, it just popped up while I was googling. I just tried putting in my old UK address and it was happy with 'Wiltshire' in the province box, so I guess just put whatever is your equivilant.

I've tried all sorts even googled what my Province code was ( M0 ). None work so i've emailled the site.

I think it may be my Mac as i've just tried on my phone and its accepted it , just awaiting a paypal invoice from them???. Thanks for the help and info

Archived