Can the Odin M12 sidewinder speedloader fill PTS EPM mags?

LightningCh
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all,

I'm just getting into airsoft properly (UKARA paperwork is filed) and I've got a couple PTS EPM mags off a friend to keep.
I've been looking for a speedloader for these, and as it says in the title. Can the Odin M12, (or the cheap knockoff version) loads these mags?
The spring seems really stiff so would the clutch slip too soon? 

Thanks in advance all.

Alright thanks! I looked into the knockoff vs Odin in the meantime and will definitely be getting the Odin version.

I absolutely concur on the Odins loader. Absolutely get the real one and not a CCCP Knockoff as you'll just spend more in the long run.

I do have to advise that you don't fill the mags until the absolute max of the spring otherwise you'll end up with about 10 or so rounds just dropping out of the barrel. I personally fill until the orange follower is JUST past the little sight window and it gives me the perfect amount.

Hey

Sorry been away from forums last few days
My Odin speedloader arrived today as well :)

And following your advice
You say just past the sight window, can I ask which one? As there is 2 of them, 1 for halfway, and 1 for full. (i assume you mean the half way one?)

I imagine as the spring wears down the feeding will become less of a problem anyway, but needed to double check this.

(Would really help if I had the money to buy the gun wouldn't it? haha)

I know we said PTS EPM Mags, does this included the TM Recoil Specific PTS EPM Mags?

• Supporters
2 hours ago, elys1ur said:

I know we said PTS EPM Mags, does this included the TM Recoil Specific PTS EPM Mags?

yes, the magazine 'catch' doesn't engage but I fill my TM Recoil PTW EPMs with an Odin M12, just gotta hold them in while you wind the wheel. 

2 hours ago, jcheeseright said:

yes, the magazine 'catch' doesn't engage but I fill my TM Recoil PTW EPMs with an Odin M12, just gotta hold them in while you wind the wheel. 

Brilliant, thanks

Archived