CYMA P90 low caps

BigStew
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I know this doesn’t answer your question but if you’re having trouble with feeding on the P90 mag side of things, give the MAG mid caps a try they worked very well for me when I had my CA P90.

Hi thanks for the reply I am not having feeding issues at the moment as i am runing TM low caps and as the cyma are a 3rd the price was wanting to know if they are any good. I know MAG are good but i really like the built effect on the low caps.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this will help much but i have a couple of CYMA Mid Caps running on my G&G P90 and work great when other makes did not feed correctly - ive gone through a few makes of  mags for my P90 and found that the feeding issues (for me anyway) are down to a very slight difference in length and putting 2/3 strips of PVC tape on the end helped push them back enough to feed correctly, but for me i did not need to do this with the CYMA mags

Archived