New player looking a gun

Inferno
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

It's OK, this isn't ZeroIn, you can mention retailers.

PatrolBase will two-tone any gun for you for £15 and appear to have the AM-009 in stock.

Gunfire.pl will two-tone free, and are substantially cheaper even with delivery, but are currently out of stock.  You can register for stock updates, they doubtless have a pretty high turnover.

https://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152204351-AM-009-carbine-replica-black.html

Anyone at The Mill with a UKARA number could buy the gun then sell it to you with the defence that they know you're an airsoft skirmisher.  UKARA is just one way of demonstrating that.

Or you could just contact your chosen retailer and see if they'll get in touch with The Mill to verify that you play there.  That's really all the defence they need, although it's up to them to decide that, since they're the one taking the risk.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I was going to offer advice until I saw your post on /r/airsoft... The fact you've tried to undermine the very thing UKARA was created for doesn't sit well with me I'm afraid.

Good luck.

nAUvwcx.jpg

Inferno, you say you've been 6 times now but you don't know what UKARA is?  Very odd.  If you've been that many times you should also know by now that you could simply ask the retailer to email the site owner for confirmation that you do indeed play airsoft.

• Supporters
On 30/11/2017 at 1:02 PM, L3wisD said:

I was going to offer advice until I saw your post on /r/airsoft... The fact you've tried to undermine the very thing UKARA was created for doesn't sit well with me I'm afraid.

Good luck..

Just call him Detective Lewis! I'm with you on this. Consider my initial post redacted. 

Archived