Hi all starting out again looking for a team

Rick0000
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone how’s things? 

I’m an experienced player that hasn’t played for about two years so not very experienced anymore lol. Looking to get back involved and join a team. I’m from Watford but don’t mind traveling I have a m4 aeg and gas powered Glock 19. Get a bit excited out on the field but really enjoy the team effort with comms etc. Is anybody playing soon and wouldn’t mind me tagging along? Will have to get the guns out and dust them off though. 

Cheers guys 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

• Supporters

Hi Mate, we aren't too far from you, where abouts are you looking to play? Do you mind travelling?  We are based in Herts/Essex, little group of 6-7 that play together all the time, that number can get as big as 30 when we organise ourselves properly.

We mainly play at Airsoft Plantation in Ingatestone( bit of a trek for you), but when we go to RIFT HarmerGreen, that's a lot closer to you. Both are really well run and awesome sites. If you do want to tag along, drop me a line and we can try and meet up with you.

Archived