Mall Special Event

ImTriggerHappy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Place booked.  Hope to see some of you there.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

Really WANT to, but already have plans :(

I am at the mall on Dec 31st though.

As much as I love the Mall airsofting on New Years is just a no. 

No offence but if I couldn't think of something better to do on that day I would be re-evaluating a few things.

Ah.. well I dont drink :P

I just know by then with 2 weeks off work I will be itching to do something and shooting people is fun :) 

• Head Moderator

Anyone else from the forum attending this event tomorrow?  I will be in my usual grey attire, so come over and say hello.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
45 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Anyone else from the forum attending this event tomorrow?  I will be in my usual grey attire, so come over and say hello.

I wish I could :(

But I'm still under newborn house arrest. :(

• Head Moderator

The event was excellent.  There were only about 28 players, so 14 per team and some player marshals just like on a private night game. Never had so much space in the safe zone to spread my kit out. With such low numbers it meant the freedom of movement around the site was good but also that it was easy to out flank or be surprised by the other team doing the same. The player dressed as Santa Claus on the yellow team achieved 7 knife kills just using a (larp) brick and no gun. Mr Chuckles the clown with full automatic was more sinister than the old Terminator game; clowns are just so creepy. I spent much of the day dueling against the green team player using a Kriss Vector with an amazing rate of fire, luckily my shotgun helped balance this out. Getting the SGR-12 has been my best buy of 2017, puts a smile on my face every time that I use it. After traveled miles and countless stairs yesterday, I can now hardly move without aching.

Archived