Any 1 ever had anything stolen ??

onion
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi peoples ,

went a skirmish on sunday , at lunch i went to the toilet and left my goggles on the side .. came back out and they were gone !

im certain somebody has pinched them , unless the airsoft faries wanted a pair of viper goggles :P

bringing me to the subject , have you guys ever had anything stolen !!

Shame about your goggles, Did you talk to a marshal? Perhaps someone thought they were lost and handed them in. (Hopefully)

The only thing i've had stolen from me is my future children (Took an M203 shower to the nads ;))

yeah man i asked all the marshals , and the people round the site , no 1 had seen anything..

bit annoying but i brought some new ones of site and got on with the day :P

• Supporters
yeah man i asked all the marshals , and the people round the site , no 1 had seen anything..

bit annoying but i brought some new ones of site and got on with the day :P

Doubt anyone would admit it!, every time ive found anything ive always give it in to a marshall (AEG's, Pistol Mags etc)

I always leave my stuff where it can be looked after by someone I know, there's always 1 person to look for the moment.

Personally im surprised someone would risk nicking some Viper goggles!

yeah i only nipped to the bog :P

dont like to think people would steal .. not realy expected to be honest ,

but i wont be leaving my stuff lying around again :P

them goggles were pretty good !!:P

That surprises me, I'm world famous for losing stuff but have always found it's been handed to marshals suppose there dishonest people I'm all walks of life though! I think as a general rule of thumb most airsofters are honest enough people guess you where just unlucky.

My friend once had a full packet of bb's and a can of green gas stolen from his gun bag. He now has four different padlocks attatched to his bag at all times!

My friend once had a full packet of bb's and a can of green gas stolen from his gun bag. He now has four different padlocks attatched to his bag at all times!

My girlfreind....

Oh you mean airsoft! Um... a pack of BB's

I've never had anything stolen, everyone at my site are pretty cool with finding stuff etc. plus we all know each other so it wouldn't be wise for people to steal stuff (plus this help stop people cheating:P).

Suck that some people would steal things from others... but atleast it wasn't your GUN!

I think i would blow myself up with a bb grenade if that happened!!

Slightly of topic.... But i had my Beloved Mirco Scooter Stolen out side woolies about 3 years back.... The thing was i was told i couldnt take it in so i had to leave it outside so i had no choice about it!!

Not stolen as such, but...

I took both my M14 and my MP5 into the game zone, and as soon as we started, I was elected to help carry the crate. I took my M14 off of the sling and put it down at our start point. We with me and 3 others carrying the objective won within 5 minutes. I returned to our start point, and no M14. I got quite annoyed. I ran back to the safe zone (avoiding the littered bbs) and asked around. Nobody admitted to moving it. After the next game, I found it in a corner in the site shop :-O

Nobody would have bought my baby without me knowing! Lol...

Archived