Good UK websites to buy guns and gear?

Reevy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Title says it all really, even though I have most of the stuff I need the only decent site I could find was PatrolBase, just wondering if there are any other decent ones in the UK? 

• Supporters

Depends what bits your after. 

Internals- Ak2M4, eagle6(TM mainly), FireSupport.

Other bits and bobs- SocomTactical, Firesupport, CombatUk, LandwarriorAirsoft, etc etc 

Go to the places to buy thread on here and have a look down, failing that, search what your after in Google and find the sites.

• Supporters

It may seem obvious but I've found a lot of decent gear on eBay. If you don't mind buying used you can get some pretty good kit at some very low prices.

Mainly clothing and accessories but I sometimes see internals being sold on there as well. 

11 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Depends what bits your after. 

Internals- Ak2M4, eagle6(TM mainly), FireSupport.

Other bits and bobs- SocomTactical, Firesupport, CombatUk, LandwarriorAirsoft, etc etc 

Go to the places to buy thread on here and have a look down, failing that, search what your after in Google and find the sites.

Thanks man, I’m just looking for decent websites to get some clothing, chest rigs, weapons etc for when I decide to upgrade in the future, right now I’m just running the basic Viper, 8Fields and NUPROL brands which I’ve heard aren’t the best but aren’t that bad for starters, I’ve not had a problem with these brands yet so I might just stick with them but just in case I want to upgrade once i’ve got some money saved up I just wanted to know what sites offer the better gear. :) 

• Head Moderator

If you want to buy some good quality kit try: UK Tactical, Tactical Kit, and Nightgear

Archived