TM Beretta M92f not fitting SERPA holster

Dentonboy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I bought an M92f SERPA holster on eBay; not a clone, a Blackhawk! made one, and the gun doesn't fit well.

The only way the locking mechanism will deploy is when the slide gets pushed back about 1cm by something inside.

Is this a common problem? Can it be rectified by filing one of the inner surfaces down?

Any advice gladly received. Thanks.

• Supporters

Could be an edge or protrusion pushing the slide back, or just overall tightness causing the problem.

have a look inside the holster, if there's nothing obvious then I would try "stretching" the holster a little, easiest way is to have a saucepan of water bubbling on the hob, dip JUST the holster in it for 3-5 seconds, remove from the water & immediately try to holster the gun, repeat the process as often as needed until you have a better fit.

Obviously, be careful & don't scald yourself ;)

• Supporters

The M9 you have, is the the M92FS or a M9 tactical master (or any M9) with the Brigadier slide?

TM M9 Tactical Masters

TM M9 Samurai Edges and their varients (from the Resident Evil/Biohazard series)

WE M9 Samurair Edges

Any M9A1 or M9s with the Brigadier slide

Will not fit nicely in real steel BLACKHAWK! M92FS SERPA Holsters as the brigadier slide is just a shy wider than the standard M92FS.

I have two genuine BLACKHAWK! M9 Serpa holsters, one in black, the other in tan and my TM M92FS fitted like a glove, little to no wobble and slides right in without catching anything.

Archived