Sites in or around Surrey, local or within reasonable distance

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, Thank you for reading my post I am returning to airsoft after a while from not playing and was wondering if anyone knows of any sites in or near surrey? As the airsoft map site website is quite useless since its never updated and several sites local to me I know for a fact have closed down. I'm located in Surbiton Surrey. As far as I'm aware the only site that's local is EAG at Dorking and its a great site. just wondering if any others are near? yes, travel is an issue I can drive however I don't want to be driving hours to get to a site. So if any people on the forums know of some good places or could help would be greatly appreciated!

• Head Moderator

What is a reasonable distance, in miles and/or travel time?  Driving or public transport.

• Head Moderator

The Mall in Reading for indoor CQB is about 40 miles away and 90 minute drive.  Not local but worth a visit.

• 1 year later...

I'm just up the road from you; I normally goto DogTag, occasionally Apocalypse. Both about 45min drive.

I'd skip TWA in Croydon.

There's Driverswood too my mate liked but I haven't been.

There's more towards Guildford but I haven't tried them as of yet either.

2 hours ago, Immortal said:

I'm just up the road from you; I normally goto DogTag, occasionally Apocalypse. Both about 45min drive.

I'd skip TWA in Croydon.

There's Driverswood too my mate liked but I haven't been.

There's more towards Guildford but I haven't tried them as of yet either.

okay, thanks, dude yeah iv heard of TWA in Croydon I was going to mention it in my post but couldn't actually remember the name of the site. Iv heard its absolute shite. well, ill give DogTag, Apocalypse, and Driverswood and look. what are the others Guilford way?

i live down kingston hill.  Been to dogtag before which was really good. Going to battle lakes in kent this weekend, which isn't too long of a drive and i've heard good stuff about it

1 minute ago, Hamisakim said:

i live down kingston hill.  Been to dogtag before which was really good. Going to battle lakes in kent this weekend, which isn't too long of a drive and i've heard good stuff about it

I’ll look up battle lakes and see if my battle buddy wants to come along might see you there if I go.

Archived