Ukara self chek

Sublime airsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

From all accounts the new improved UKARA site is absolute rubbish,perhaps someone realised they could charge us for supplying that info.

That was a really handy option which I used to verify defence prior to purchase....nice thanks.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

The guys at Fire-support have always been super helpful when I've called them to confirm someone's defence if you ever need to.

Just phone them and explain you're selling a 2nd hand RIF to someone and want to confirm their defence.

They'll ask you for their full name and postcode, and it only takes a minute.

I should buy them a pint for the amount of times over bothered them over it :)

On 22/11/2017 at 10:31 AM, L3wisD said:

The guys at Fire-support have always been super helpful when I've called them to confirm someone's defence if you ever need to.

Just phone them and explain you're selling a 2nd hand RIF to someone and want to confirm their defence.

They'll ask you for their full name and postcode, and it only takes a minute.

I should buy them a pint for the amount of times over bothered them over it :)

I just checked a UKARA with them - apparently they're the ones who hold all the UKARA records which is why so many people go to them for checks.

• Supporters
6 hours ago, AshOnSnow said:

I just checked a UKARA with them - apparently they're the ones who hold all the UKARA records which is why so many people go to them for checks.

Entirely possible, but ukara.org.uk is registered to the same address as Airsoft World in Fife.  I'd actually prefer there to be multiple copies kicking around.

On 29/11/2017 at 6:07 PM, Rogerborg said:

Entirely possible, but ukara.org.uk is registered to the same address as Airsoft World in Fife.  I'd actually prefer there to be multiple copies kicking around.

Maybe that's who run the web side of things. I rang my local airsoft store to ask them to do a ukara check, they said the system was down, but I should call Fire Support because they hold the records. Maybe Airsoft World do too.

Archived