My Next Project Cerakoted Custom XDM Compact

Marc.RG1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all I thought I would share my next project with you, well it will only be my next project if I don't change my mind on the gun to use lol..
I going to turn the look of this gun into something different.

uORQzqLl.jpg

DeHRRwel.jpg

OgG3pkPl.jpg

My thoughts and idea are I want a white gun in my collection, So this is my rough idea, I'm going to turn my WE XDM 3.8 Compact into a gun that looks similar to this. :)

My plan is all white gun with black controls and sights and trades and the barrel will also be black of mirror polished, I've not decided yet. 
First of all I'm just going to get Mike cripps to cerakote my slide for me, then if I like how the white looks, and to make sure I don't want a white and tan gun, then depending on what I decide,  a few weeks later I will send him the frame to paint white with cerakote as well.

Painting the controls sights and barrel etc I will do myself to keep costs down as I have the paint for that.
So yeah that's my next project. Looking forward to it. :) I will post all update here..
Happy Shooting All.
ATB Marc 

Cheers mate :)

yeah me too, well to be honest i love the idea but also have been put off doing it for a long time, because, how long is the thing going to stay white lol, a long time if i dont use it, not long maybe if i do, ill dont  think ill be taking it to gun club that often..

ATB, Marc..

• Head Moderator

Yes, that pistol does need a makeover. It will be all white on the night.

8 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Yes, that pistol does need a makeover. It will be all white on the night.

yeah definitely, it was a bargain pistol at £25 so if i throw another £40 on paint, it will still be a bargain project gun to be fair..

white then im off now getting ready for gun club, :) hopefully next week ill start work on this. but in the meantime what are your thoughts, black or mirror polished barrel?

ATB, Marc..

24 minutes ago, Marc.RG1 said:

yeah definitely, it was a bargain pistol at £25 so if i throw another £40 on paint, it will still be a bargain project gun to be fair..

white then im off now getting ready for gun club, :) hopefully next week ill start work on this. but in the meantime what are your thoughts, black or mirror polished barrel?

ATB, Marc..

Black. Everything bar frame and slide black

Archived