Is the CSI star xr5 in white two tone

Ashley.cogger
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

No.  White is snow camouflage and not one of the legal two-tone bright colours.

Note: There is no license only a valid defence.

• Supporters

15 minutes ago, Ashley.cogger said:

OK thank you if I'm correct I need to play 3 games at a ukaka licenced filed over two months with 56 days between the first and third one 

That's correct. Interesting choice by the way. You'll definitely stand out in a crowd with that gun! ;)

• Head Moderator
21 minutes ago, Ashley.cogger said:

OK thank you if I'm correct I need to play 3 games at a ukaka licenced filed over two months with 56 days between the first and third one 

Not quite.  The airsoft site does not have to be UKARA registered, what is important is you qualify for membership there. Once you have membership you can then get registered on UKARA database (note again, not a license)

• Supporters

If they're registered you can always bring a slip down which is printed from the UKARA website and get the manager to stamp it after your third game. Then it's a simple matter of adding yourself into the database, which can be done at any Airsoft retailer. 

edit: Site membership can vary depending on where you're at. Some just require you to own a gun but others you have to jump through a few more hoops in order to get it. 

Honestly it's easier to go through the UKARA route. 

Yeah I realise its a odd choice but its one of those things where I don't really know what I'm looking for so I found that gun looked into it and well it seams rather reliable and upgradeable. Thank you all for your help and if you could suggest some sidearms for me to look at that would he great  

• Supporters

I'll always recommend the CM16 for a first gun. Cheap, decent quality and plenty of room for accessories. 

Sidearms are fun little things but I've rarely used mine since I bought it last year. That could just be dependant on where and how you play, however. I'd put that money into getting a better primary.

Tokyo Marui tend to make good quality pistols, although picking out what type is up to user preference. 

• Supporters

I would advise people against getting a xr5, mine wouldn’t feed, wouldn’t hop, and the gearbox dry not abit of lube

now I have stripped it and lubed it, it now feeds fine off any mag, just need to strip it gain to swap the extremely small reaps nub for a full size nub, then it should be ok

• Supporters

I'm not recommending the gun or the seller, but BBguns4Less mistakenly think that the white XR-5 doesn't require them to have a defence.  The consequences of that (in practice, none) are entirely on them.

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/csi-s-t-a-r-xr-5-advanced-battle-rifle-in-white-fg-1502-w.html

Once you've added a battery and charger, you're up to double the price of a basic, usable CYMA M4 or AK so you'd really have to want something different.

Archived