Fresh Starter From Shropshire

Purple-Kay
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone, I'm caleb! Although, most people call me Kay, or Purple.

I am new to the further concept of Airsoft, but have pondered beginning Airsoft for a while and  I am currently saving up for a pistol, rifle, and gear. I thought I might as well introduce myself... well hello!! 

• Supporters

Welcome! Have you played a game yet? If not I'd highly recommend going out and playing a couple times to make sure you like it before buying your own kit. If you need some tips, check out some of the pinned posts for some good insight on the basics of Airsoft.

If your in Shropshire, good place to try is Ace Airsoft Wargames who play out of Warped sports site right by junction 3 on the M54 on the first sunday of every month.  Its a good laugh and new guys are always welcomed and shown the ropes and everyone is happy to explain things....  Me and my mate joined their membership back in september..played our 3 games, got our UkARA numbers and still intend to play there as it offers varied terrain and different game styles..with some random pyro used..Last months guy fawkes themed event was a rather Explosive one..lol

http://www.aceairsoft.co.uk

Looks like I will be missing the xmas event as Im in hospital recovering from a unplanned spinal operation I had this weekend. and I was so looking forward to trying out my new S&T320A1 grenade launcher as well...guess when im home I can just polish it whilst recovering.  There are also other great airsoft sights dotted around as well...just type airsoft in google maps and it will show you a shop or sight local to you. :)

Good luck...

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).  Have a read of this pinned (sticky) post, and all the other ones in each section.

As has been suggested, go to an airsoft site and play the game to see how you like it.  Then look at guns and gear, it is worthwhile spending time to do some research and not rushing out and getting the first gun you see (and stay away from websites with BB in their name).

Archived