Sites in this weekend around Herts?

Prisce
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Wanted to put this as a status but the status bar has disappeared!

Wondering if anyone knows of a couple of sites within 1h30 from Herts, got a group of us wanting to try another site, if you know it's on this weekend let us know and we shall have a look and a discussion.

As always, thanks for the help:)

• Supporters

Here's a handy map I use to find new sites to play at. 

• Moderators
20 hours ago, Prisce said:

Wanted to put this as a status but the status bar has disappeared!

Wondering if anyone knows of a couple of sites within 1h30 from Herts, got a group of us wanting to try another site, if you know it's on this weekend let us know and we shall have a look and a discussion.

As always, thanks for the help:)

Urban Assault near Ramsey (RAF Upwood)?

Im off there on saturday......not sure if its 90min as not sure where in Herts you are! :0

• Supporters

Thanks for that, unfortunately one of the guys can't so Saturday.

Does anyone know how I can contact someone at Gunman Tuddenham, the number on their site has been disconnected? Just want to find out if we have to prebook or can turn up and pay on the day.

• Moderators

Just turn up on the day, it’s an end of month skirmish day so you’ll be fine, only need to pre book for rental 

• Moderators

Tuddenham I’ve just turned up every time, never booked, if I’m doubt just send an email

i checked the number I’ve got on my phone and it’s the same as on website so can’t help there 

Archived