Upgrade guides

TheKempyy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Recently brought a G&G CM16 R8-L, eager to learn more about the rifle before I take it apart (Scared I might break, lose something).

Are there any guides to upgrading a CM16 R8? and what would you suggest changing first? 

I have noticed the the range isn't great for longer distances with slight wind, and currently hits 317fps (Chrono'd saturday).

Cheers,

Bill

• Supporters

Use YouTube, there are hundreds of reviews of almost every gun ever made. Most of them do a disassembly, however, common sense should be used when looking for the guide, if the "host" looks 12 might be worth looking for another.

Use the gun first, try and find someone else with the same gun and compare it, if you still find it lacking, come back and we can advise you better.:)

• Supporters

Don't upgrade. Don't take it apart if it's your only gun.

Clean the gun, throw away the silicone spray. Use heavy BBs, set the hopup and sights properly, learn and enjoy.

In the first few years of playing airsoft, it's 99% not the gun's fault not getting the hits.

Archived