mimozine

black friday

Erm.. Black Friday was yesterday?

My mistake! Was confused by Amazon who now have 'Black Friday' from 17th-26th?

Tbh, in the uk anyway, Black Friday is a half arsed excuse to shift the tat that hasn't been selling all year, dressed up as a "mega sale" lol.

whether airsoft retailers will do the same, who knows, but thankfully we have the net, so a few quick searches will confirm if something is a genuine bargain or not.

Hopefully JD don’t do what they did last year. Have amazing offers where i spend £500 only for them to refund it and say the pricing was a mistake and they got hacked 

I havent seen many tbh, although I haven't been looking particularly hard. However with regards to the OP's question UK tactical are doing a series of different offers through out the week (currently it is under armour and very cheap warrior assault systems in A-TACS AU but may be worth a look.)

If you want any gear from the US it's definitely the time.  I'm sure one or two places here will have some discounts on to catch the manufactured hype, but they don't tend to announce these things until pretty close to the time.

Saw on facebook this morning that ASPUK will be having a sale. They mainly stock ASG stuff but they do have all sorts. They have a small range in-store too, should you choose to visit in person (south Sheffield).

On 18/11/2017 at 7:51 PM, Crazy_Crystal said:

I havent seen many tbh, although I haven't been looking particularly hard. However with regards to the OP's question UK tactical are doing a series of different offers through out the week (currently it is under armour and very cheap warrior assault systems in A-TACS AU but may be worth a look.)

The ATacs AU has been on sale for now for months. It’s stuff they are getting rid of and not replacing as not popular, so very little left now. When I spoke to them the other day I said it’s a shame as it’s different.....and I wanted some more pouches!!