ICS L85 trigger problem

shaneyplane
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys i have an ICS L85 but the trigger has a problem, the safety is sticking but i dont know if i need need a full trigger system or just the switch set does anyone have any ideas? iv spoken to a shop and have been quoted £45 for what he say is a trigger, but i have looked on the internet and found a switch set from fire support for £22

Would really appreciate some help for how much it should cost or where i can get the stuff from.

Cheers guys

I have ICS L86 but it all works the same, £45 for a whole trigger unit it a wee bit OTT, but that might include them fitting it for you... So that pretty good if it does. If not I would buy the trigger unit and take it along with you to your next skirmish at your locale site and I'm sure some one will have the brains and tools to fit it for you there and then. If you brave enough you could always do it yourself.

I've heard some people not liking the safety on the SA80 but never heard of one breaking, inside all it does it lock the trigger and hides the contact.

right guys iv have stripped the rifle down and the bit of the switch set that links to the trigger had come away, (i have just swapped from an M4 to this so its not me being soft honest) lol so the rifle now fires the safety does not stick, but the trigger does not come back to fire position on semi auto but does on full auto, am i correct in assuming i just need a new switch set?

Archived