Hi from north east

Benji14990
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there everyone. 

ive been into the idea of airsoft awhile now as it seems to be more hands on than paintball,

im from the Middlesbrough area and looking to start going to games after Christmas and thought a forum might be a good start to meet people as my friends aren't into the whole idea of airsoft. I recently got my first AEG which is a M4(B4817) 

So far I've plinked at a few tin cans at my local scrub land but got a lot to learn first before I turn up to a site

thank you for taking the time to read this

nice to meet you :)

• Supporters

Welcome! I started off with Paintball but after playing Airsoft for the first time I never went back! ;)

There's a bunch of pinned posts you may want to read as they're great helping newer players get familiarised with the basics.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Plinking cans in your own garden or private land with permission of owner is fine but you need to ensure that the BBS do not leave the boundary and into other gardens or public space / road.  Using the gun in public scrub land is inviting a member of the public to report it to the police.

Copied from @Shizbazki post

Lastly (and this should be a given) you take said Airsoft weapon regardless of colour into any public place (ie somewhere the public have easy access) without a reasonable excuse (such as going directly to or from an Airsoft event) the you commit an offence under Section 19 Firearms Act 1968, if you cause another member of public fear of violence then you will contravene Section 16a Firearms Act 1968.

Thanks guys for the tips 

specially the heads up on the firearm act ill have to read well into that to be safe.

The bit of land I went to was distance enough from any road or house I managed a good ten shots at the can then remembered im in England best clean up and move out before the police came 

I may need to have a word with the farmer at some point see if he wouldn't mind me been there 

• 4 months later...

Wasn't sure where to post this so here seemed like the best place 

I've upgraded(mean I bought a new gun) my airsoft Gear 

still not been to a game yet but end of this month I'm going to district23 cqb site close to me.

but I'd really like to get into the big games in the woods but I have no friends interested in airsoft :(

And don't drive 

I'm kind of looking for people who are also new and live within a few mile of me to get a squad together 

if I'm honest I'm papping my pants at the thought of been the loner out In the field 

don't want to be that billy defending a tree 

Ah sweet I'll have to look that place up thanks buddy I was aware of a few close buy but ain't found that one. Have you played district 23 yourself? 

Archived