"Well AK 74"

Jezza
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Alright guys! Does anyone know anything about the brand "WELL"? They make a gas powered AK74 full metal for about £17O. I'm keen on trying one out, I'm not expecting an amazing rifle for that price but also I don't want to buy something that falls to pieces the first time I use it! Cheers!

• Supporters

There are a few good ones, mostly GHK. Their G5 and AK are both pretty good GBBRs. But as with every GGBR you still trade accuracy and ease of use for blowback and more realistic working.

HPA with built in tank, blowback and AEG magazines is the optimal choice IMO but that's not in wallet's league.

I wonder if tipmann has an AK version of their HPA BBRs..

Would be hilarious to use, going full rash b blyat charging the enemy with hardbass pumping on your phone.

Well makes low quality stuff, expect it to fall apart in your first game.

Rodger that. I'll keep away from WELL! I have had a look at the ghk rifles, but they're a bit out of my price range. I'll probably stick to AEG's. Ive been looking at APS rifles, might go for one of them.

Haven't heard amazing things about the structural integrity of APS guns either. Most of that critisism has been directed at the UAR though, so I can't rally spoeak for anything else they make.

We are slowly destroying this guy's dreams xD

He'll end up getting a slingshot if we keep doing this... Which is a thing I carry sometimes, just for fun :P

Ha ha ha my dreams are well and truly crushed. Ive been reading a ton of negative stuff about APS though. Cheap tat by all accounts. I'm after a tactical AK. I think I'll have to save a bit more and probably go for something a bit dearer...

26 minutes ago, Samurai said:

go cyma

I'm certainly not disappointed in the value for money with my CM045C. I've yet to play a game with it, but build wise can't knock it. At £190 delivered with 4 x CYMA metal mags it's more than I expected.

Won't get an outing until Dec 10th :(

TM MWS Jezza, all the way.

(it's what I got you with at Battle Lakes a month or so ago)

It is a great bit of kit, well built and obs very customisable. 

You won't go wrong. Just a case of looking for a decent 2nd hand one if they are a bit too pricey.

+1 for the MWS I’m currently selling most of my guns now because I have 2 MWS’ and they just beat out everything, hands down. 

I bought mine last year...and haven't used an aeg since. 

It is superlative. 

17 hours ago, Wo1f said:

+1 for the MWS I’m currently selling most of my guns now because I have 2 MWS’ and they just beat out everything, hands down. 

How much are you after for your mws mate?

Sorry, I meant I bought 2 and selling everything else. No amount of money could prise them from my hands I’ve done that much testing on them lol.  

Archived