Micro Roni and Glock 17

hodgson8475
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Here's a COMPLEX question! That I need an answer to please...

I have just bought and received a Real Steel Micro Roni in the post, It's an amazing piece of kit and the quality is second to non.

I have a We Tech Glock 18C Gen 4.

Now I can fit the Micro Roni "Cocking Handle" over the back of the Glock Top Slide, but it's a tight fit!

I can insert the Pistol and cocking handle and then fasten it into the Micro Roni however It's an extremely tight fit. But it does fit, just.

However the fit is SOO tight that you can't rack the top slide...

Now. I have removed the top slide and the WE Glock 18C lower fastens into the Micro Roni Perfectly...

Now I know that the WE Glock 17 /18C and the T.M Glock 17/18C won't fit into a Real Steel Serpa Holster and you need to purchase a Glock G20/21 holster so im guessing that the WE and the T.M Glocks top slides are too big and a different dimension to a Real Steel Glock 17/18C?

And this is the reason why it won't work in my Micro Roni?

After a little research I have found that if you can fit an aftermarket aluminium top slide to a T.M Glock 17 that will allow it will fit into a Serpa Glock 17 Holster?

However I can't Pinpoint which aftermarket top slides replicate the EXACT dimensions of a Real Steel Glock 17/18c

I don't Mind purchasing a T.M Glock 17 or 18C but I need to know which slide to purchase to make it fit?

I know that I can MOD the Micro Roni and shave off unwanted plastic, but I don't Want to do this just yet, and only as a last resort...

Many thanks for all your help 

Shane 

• 2 weeks later...

Will a real steel slide fit on an airsoft replica?

If it does and it's not expensive you could get one and solve the problem.

If you have access to a milling machine you could make your own, with your specs..

• Head Moderator

Not everything is General Discussion, topic moved to a more appropriate technical forum.

Also what rocketdogbert said.. File down the slide..

Archived