WE.T G19 dips quickly is this right???? HELP

Fireant77
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Firstly, wrong place to post, post in Gas Guns for future reference.

Secondly, you need to set the hop up, this involves taking the slide off, and adjusting a little wheel to get the most out of the gun. 

Search on Youtube for WE Glock hop up adjustment, and it'll show you a step by step.

Also, you don't say with what weight BB, but I wouldn't recommend using anything under .25g for maximum range.

• Supporters

That does seem low, I have a We WET/Stark arms G18c and I can easily get through 28 rounds with gas left over, stupid question but are you sure your filling it with gas correctly?

Not meaning to sound like an ass, but I don't know how experienced you are so I'd rather ask the stupid less likely questions first! I personally shake the gas can,(what gas are you using?)  fill the mag upside down and then listen to it all go in and you'll learn roughly how long is enough to fill it.

Does it vent gas before or during shooting? Do you get a cold wet patch on your hand when shooting? Is it a semi or full auto pistol? Does it happen in semi or auto? 

There are a few more experienced GBB guys who may have more useful info, but the more you provide us with, the more we can help you.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

The range just sounds like your hop up needs a twiddle.

I used to have a WE G19 and I loved it apart from the range and the accuracy was poor, even with the hop up adjusted and filling it with .25s

You could bung a maple leaf rubber in it, that'll improve it.

In regards to the gas not lasting, it could just be the temperature at the moment?

I used to get a two mags out of one squirt of gas on a good  day. Mostly because the mags are quite small.

I've got a G17 now and much prefer it.

Archived