camoraids.com any good?

GothicGhost
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Bought a TM G18c from them earlier this year. It was an easy process - although minimal communication - and order arrived fine.

Would use again.

Bought some comm gear, no issues and fast delivery.  Was going to buy a gbb tokyo marui pistol due to good service but found a better deal elsewhere which was cheaper on the gun plus delivery charges.  But will still use them for other things.

• 6 months later...

Picked up a pair of the Earmor M32's from them the other month. Communication was excellent with prompt dispatch and speedy delivery.

I also had a couple of general queries which they were very helpful with, definitely recommended.

• Supporters
On 11/10/2017 at 11:52 PM, GothicGhost said:

Cheers guys if my other shops wolf armouries or pro airsoft don't get a mp7 gbb in stock soon.

I will go with this shop :)

Have a look on the net for any one bar them two ,  there’s loads of others out there ! Pro never have stock and wolf are just a piss take with there prices ! 

Very good delivery time, but I found they didn't respond to emails, so it was not clear that the order was okay until they emailed to say 'despatched'. 

Would use again for sure though. 

Archived