Anyone know if i can fit a supressor on here

Aaron96
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

It would be useful to actually name the gun as well, for anyone searching in the future.

Hello, in sort, with ease, unfortunately not..

It Looks like an armorer works hi-capa, due to the funky colours.. 

If it was the standard framed version without the extended rail you could of fitted a nineball Hi-CAPA 5.1 SAS front kit for marui pistols that can allow a suppressor to be fitted, but it will not fit your AW HX1005 (I think it is due to the colours and none threaded barrel version) 

You can buy a self tapping suppressor thread adaptor, but I do not recommend these, your best bet would be to contact Armorer Works and ask them which of their threaded barrels are compatible with your gun. 

ATB Marc 

2 hours ago, tleigh92 said:

Armorer works, I asked them myself this question. The short answer is no.

awhicapa.PNG

Another reason why I love fixed/non tilting outer barrels.. (and tm hi-capas) 

Its good you got a reply though, I messaged them asking if their! NE1002 could accepted aftermarket adjustable rear sights, I kind of knew the answer anyway but wanted to hear from them, they said they did not know but would get back to me with an answer, they never did, but I know they are not compatible anyway without modifications.

ATB Marc  

Archived