AEG which is a good base to upgrade

Kiran
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What would be a good AEG to upgrade for £220?
I would like to increase the fire rate, trigger response and accuracy and I would use it in both CQB and Woodland!

Thanks in advance for any replies

Why don't you just buy something you won't need to upgrade? It's not as easy as buying the most expensive parts and it will be a super gun, it's about getting the right balance of parts that work well together.

My SPR was converted deans and left as is and it was pretty good, best just buy a krytac and leave it stock, or a TM.

issue is I have this current budget I'm at, I have been looking at krytac but it's the cost of it and not ever seeing a stock one perform in front of me.

But for Krytacs would you recommend the SPR? or do you think the LVOA is better?

4 minutes ago, Kiran said:

issue is I have this current budget I'm at, I have been looking at krytac but it's the cost of it and not ever seeing a stock one perform in front of me.

But for Krytacs would you recommend the SPR? or do you think the LVOA is better?

All of the M4 krytacs will perform identically as barrel length isn't important, what's your budget?

currently I'm limited to £225 however I can save up some more or just wait till Christmas unless I find a second hand one somewhere

Specna Arms. Good internals, good motors, good externals. Get one of the guns with a proper quick change spring system (SEAC system) and all the parts you need apart from the right battery and your preferred Mosfet are already there. It would just need the time and attention put in to create an excellent gun without replacing most of the internals.

https://gun-fire.co.uk/product-eng-1152216891-SA-A04-SAEC-TM-System-Assault-Rifle-Replica.html

First one I found but there are cheaper ones with the SEAC quick change system available. As far as I can tell the SEAC gearbox is higher spec than the non SEAC versions.

Archived