Game shenanigans---->moan

snuff
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I do marvel at the inability for seaoned players to not understand some of the basics such as range,wind and bb weight.Many times I've been at the end of a volley to receive no hits,return fire and take out the opponent,their body language and sometimes actions say it all.

I saw this sunday when I stood and watch someones bb's fly allover the place except at me,I had stopped moving because I thought I was d00med TBH,I returned fire and he walked off.

I've also called myself out because I was embarressed when someone couldn't hit me,they volleyed a mass of BB's at me,I felt sure they were going to call me out as a non hit taker so I left,respawn is easy.

I tell as many people as possible when I getting chatting that I use .25's and will out shoot them,especially rentals,not boasting just trying to get them to understand why they can't hit me but I can them....in the heat of a game I doubt it matters though.

This is one the reasons I love my tracer. Playing mainly evenings now it is as much a benefit for me to have a better clue as to whether my sights are off (or I am just being crack handed) when it comes to seeing if someone is calling their hits. 

Great thing is that if you manage to get behind people, and they might genuinely think they are being hit by ricochets, a team mate will likely tell them they are being hit as they can see the tracers coming from an odd direction. 

Hi from one of the newbies on the team you switched to, personally I only had one instance in that game where I felt the other team weren't taking hits, but most of my kills were close quarters and with a hire gun, even if I was hitting from range I wouldn't ever claim I hit someone unless they called their hit.

Aside from that I enjoyed the game - was my final game to get UKARA and I enjoyed the killhouse with my new pistol (also my first gun). CQB I find the best, because when shooting at 300fps at point blank, they're going to take their hits every time hahaha

1 hour ago, Stammy said:

CQB I find the best, because when shooting at 300fps at point blank, they're going to take their hits every time hahaha

No they won’t, at least some people won’t. They will shoot you back, ask for a trade off or even say you definitely missed or I didn’t hear it. Once a cheat, always a cheat, doesn’t matter sometimes if it’s 100yards 10 yards or 1 yard. 

35 minutes ago, Robert James said:

No they won’t, at least some people won’t. They will shoot you back, ask for a trade off or even say you definitely missed or I didn’t hear it. Once a cheat, always a cheat, doesn’t matter sometimes if it’s 100yards 10 yards or 1 yard. 

Yeah I totally get that, I did actually have one trade in the game. I definitely shot him first, but he shot me just after within a reasonable time, so I gave him the trade. I should have shot him in the back when I had the chance (traitor game).

23 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

As a marshal of a site I actually find it quite refreshing when a player comes up to me laughing at themselves saying something along the lines of "I'm pretty sure a twig fell on me but I took the hit anyway" (hey it happens!) or "not sure if it was a ricochet or not but hey I'll just re-spawn and get back in!" I know and understand everyone wants to "win" the day but its not like once your hit you're out for the rest of the day for Christ's sake :D

I'm definitely an exception to this rule. I have never given a flying bum cigar if I win or loose, I'm there to have fun only. I often take hit's when raindrops hit me lol.

But it has to be said that I have seen some blatant non hit taking in my time that has just made me laugh in disbelief, to me its the equivalent of diving in football, play around in a grey area of the rules and your not really playing Airsoft anymore (Well your not doing it with a sense of honor anyway) your just playing army in the woods against other people who are following different rules.

The only way my day can be less fun is by the dreaded over competitive players that sometimes come along, They are usually the cheats in my experience, rental noobs or gucci addicts alike they will simply ignore rules to win. Its a mindset I just find funny because I have seen grown men literally act like spoilt kids which becomes like comedy when they are dressed in combat gear.

15 hours ago, Stammy said:

Hi from one of the newbies on the team you switched to, personally I only had one instance in that game where I felt the other team weren't taking hits, but most of my kills were close quarters and with a hire gun, even if I was hitting from range I wouldn't ever claim I hit someone unless they called their hit.

Aside from that I enjoyed the game - was my final game to get UKARA and I enjoyed the killhouse with my new pistol (also my first gun). CQB I find the best, because when shooting at 300fps at point blank, they're going to take their hits every time hahaha

That is the pont of the game surely..superb and glad to hear it,,see you there again..

Speaking of seasoned players..

Last Sunday had a guy that claimed to be playing since 2010 coming up to me and asking me to check why his gun wasn't getting any range.

He didn't tune his hop and he didn't knew airsoft guns had one.

lel.

9 hours ago, Skara said:

Speaking of seasoned players..

Last Sunday had a guy that claimed to be playing since 2010 coming up to me and asking me to check why his gun wasn't getting any range.

He didn't tune his hop and he didn't knew airsoft guns had one.

lel.

That's a tad depressing lol, even I know that as a hire player lmao

Saying that though I've been into Airsoft for about 4 years & I've never seen the inside of any of my guns. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Fumps said:

Saying that though I've been into Airsoft for about 4 years & I've never seen the inside of any of my guns. 

:)

image.jpg

2 hours ago, Fumps said:

and I'll put money on them all working still :)

2 hours ago, simonh said:

and I'll put money on them all working still :)

Yeh, never missed a beat once. 

Archived