Good pump action shotguns £40-£100

Therealryanbolt
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Good for what purpose?

My ASG Franchi tri-shot is a laugh for CQB but without an adjustable hop the effective range is very limited.  You need to raise your aim with distance, and while you can get one BB out of 3 onto a stationary full body target out to maybe 25 metres, how often do you get offered that shot?  Hitting anything moving, in cover, or a head peeking out means getting close enough to smell them.

If you want any sort of accuracy I'd look for a single barrel with an adjustable hop.  Sorry, can't recommend one.

• Supporters

Yes, it would help knowing what you're looking for. Is it for CQB or longer ranges? Personally I'm a fan of simple spring powered shotguns by ASG. They're Tri-Shot and a blast to play with indoors. Cheap to replace, too.

If money is no issue, Tokyo Mauri SPAS12. Absolute beast and remarkably accurate & decent range for a shottie.  Alternatively the Cyma tri-shots are significantly better than the old Double Eagle offerings and almost the same price. 

I believe they are better built. They also offer abs or full metal variations of every model. 

Archived