Lilolill

Buying my first gun

Has anybody purchased a gun from either of these two sites, Gunfire.co.uk or Taiwangun.com. Both have the JG G36 I’m after. Thx in advance..( Any reviews on this gun )

Be aware that they're both based in Poland, so your package will be passing through UK customs.  If it's a realistic imitation firearm and you don't have a UKARA number on the package then things might not go so well for you.

Gunfire (.pl if we're being honest) will do a free two-tone paintjob for you if that's an issue.

2 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Be aware that they're both based in Poland, so your package will be passing through UK customs.  If it's a realistic imitation firearm and you don't have a UKARA number on the package then things might not go so well for you.

Gunfire (.pl if we're being honest) will do a free two-tone paintjob for you if that's an issue.

Thx for your reply, I’ve just got my UKARA now so hopefully it wouldn’t be a problem. Just wanted some feedback from previous buyers..

Search the forums for both of those sites, there are extensive reviews on both in the "Places to Buy" thread.

Both are a great bunch of lads.