Carrying spare gas.

Deanh707
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all. I’ve just bought a We G39c. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for carrying spare gas to top up the mags? I’m CQB I should be fine but for woodland I will need to top up more often. Anyone who uses GBBR or pistols a lot have any ideas?

regards

Dean

Have seen people use the small cans in the field, they fit in all sorts of pouches, otherwise a pouch designed for a thermos may hold the taller bottles if you dont want to use a dump pouch.

Why do you think you may need to top up more in woodland? 

surely you would use a pistol less, and if you have enough mags and they are gassed it should be fine, no?

I think I’ll need more gas playing woodland because I generally go through a lot more ammo when using my aeg. The G39c only has 30rnd mags. I think I’ll try the small gas bottles and see how many fills I get and go from there. Thanks for the ideas guys. Eventually I’m aiming to connect a hpa line to the mags. If anyone has experience of this it would be good to hear pro’s and cons’s. I’ll search the forums too.

Archived