Gun picture thread

M_P

On 11/11/2021 at 19:14, Nick G said:

Need to get better pictures, but got the British trades done on my Hi Power

Very nice, how much getting them trades set you back, wondering if it's worth buying L9a1 form KY airsoft or getting the trades done on mine.

10 hours ago, k.a said:

Very nice, how much getting them trades set you back, wondering if it's worth buying L9a1 form KY airsoft or getting the trades done on mine.

From memory about £60 . Jim at LC's engineering does an awesome job (mine was the first Hi Power he did) he does have a long waiting list though. I've just booked another slot with him for some L119 trades and I recon it'll about 6 months wait.

12 hours ago, Nick G said:

From memory about £60 . Jim at LC's engineering does an awesome job (mine was the first Hi Power he did) he does have a long waiting list though. I've just booked another slot with him for some L119 trades and I recon it'll about 6 months wait.

Thanks mate,  definitely something I'll look into after Xmas if I can't find anyone local.

My new baby

Double Eagle M904G (Honey Badger)

20211024_150827.jpg

It just arrived...

Not a very good picture as it was taken with my phone in poor lighting.

IMG_20211222_133943.jpg

1 hour ago, Aiden Chen said:

E&L AK74M with a real Soviet 1P29

Vey nice set up. 

Does your 1P29 still  have the tritium in the reticle or is it deactivated?

11 hours ago, Sniper780 said:

Vey nice set up. 

Does your 1P29 still  have the tritium in the reticle or is it deactivated?

Thanks mate! I think it's been deactivated or decayed itself because it's over 30 years old and the illumination was very weak when it arrived. But I believe modern made ones are much brighter

1 hour ago, Aiden Chen said:

Thanks mate! I think it's been deactivated or decayed itself because it's over 30 years old and the illumination was very weak when it arrived. But I believe modern made ones are much brighter

That fair, I have never seen a military 1P29 with tritium still functioning plenty of the civilians UPO-1 ones have it thought, there use to be someone in America who had/made replacement insert, not sure if they are still doing that.

However having a genuine military variant is nice to see. Is it a fairly resent acquisition, or did you manage to buy it before the price rise?

Fo I qualify to be part of the airsoft UK community?

Just the ones I keep in my room

20211223_204832.jpg

On 23/12/2021 at 20:51, Mithyis said:

20211223_204832.jpg

Duno, some of those paint jobs could disqualify you 🤔 😆

Edited by EDcase

• Supporters
On 23/12/2021 at 20:51, Mithyis said:

20211223_204832.jpg

I freely admit I’ve a penchant for dodgy paint jobs (hello kitty cannon and don’t carebear Bizon to name but two) BUT some of those paint schemes are just f***king horrendous ! Look like a low resolution unicorn barfed over them ! 🤢🤢🤮

so welcome to the madhouse ! 🤪

12 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

I freely admit I’ve a penchant for dodgy paint jobs (hello kitty cannon and don’t carebear Bizon to name but two) BUT some of those paint schemes are just f***king horrendous ! Look like a low resolution unicorn barfed over them ! 🤢🤢🤮

so welcome to the madhouse ! 🤪

The SCAR looks like it’s wrapped in used loo roll 🤮

Guest Mr. No_Face

My VFC MP7 gen 2 rig. Wont be spending anymore money on this as I have recently converted to the church of GBBR and that would be blasphemous.  Besides with the exception of the finicky fire selector I've been happy with the performance of this. 

thumbnail_IMG_3525.thumb.jpg.81fb3f8341e3076132834fefb217456d.jpg