Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters
5 hours ago, ProfHappyCat said:

painted Kryptek by the wife, topped with a couple real steel bits. 

Has to be said ‘she who must be obeyed’ has got some excellent painting skills there good sir ! 👍

Galaxy MP5k, love the clean classic lines of this little gem and needed something fun for evening cqb.  Played a game with it stock however and it was fairly lackluster.

Added a tracer unit, new ht motor and better lipo.  Second game session with it last week and what a difference, great little piece of kit.

The rear sling mount broke quickly so have drilled that out and replaced it with an old keyring.  Also added a tritium vial to the front post, great idea nicked from a few pages back.

IMG_20210712_171515.jpg

IMG_20210712_175749.jpg

Edited by loctez

The Action Army T11 performed great last game out.  Shame it was so humid and warm that lenses on glasses were constantly covered in moisture. 

20210711_102917.thumb.jpg.5015f201ea8d713a2a0c9366571e2b60.jpg

Used the Predator in the afternoon. Hadn't realised It looks so green.

20210711_131201.thumb.jpg.7f039d094813c4d0599fe8c76a4dc099.jpg

• Supporters
On 14/07/2021 at 21:24, Johnyboy1976 said:

74277A0F-61F2-4382-BD90-34AB547D0821.jpeg

Really Really Really Really REALLY love the gun BUT in equal amounts dislike that scope and the RIS rails on it , just don’t look right to me .

• Supporters
43 minutes ago, Kls77 said:

Think I need a cull......

PXL_20210718_175124287.jpg

PXL_20210718_175131284.jpg

You could be right, that amount of guns isn't healthy & I'm worried about you 😳.

Seeing as I'm such a helpful caring mofo, in order to help you with your obvious addiction, I'll offer to take the Val off of you should it all get too much 😏

15 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Happy to donate my closet space for some of those

I would as well but I'm torn.what would I do with my Hawiian shirt collection?

🤔

20 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Really Really Really Really REALLY love the gun BUT in equal amounts dislike that scope and the RIS rails on it , just don’t look right to me .

That was mine, miss it already lol. Admit the acog isn't right, but the scope rail is correct for a pkm... 

https://www.mountsplus.com/armadynamics-pkm-rap-mount.html

This is the last decent pic I had of her. 😭😭20201007_175553.thumb.jpg.3e015d79eb58415767cfe52bfc13f989.jpg

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

You could be right, that amount of guns isn't healthy & I'm worried about you 😳.

Seeing as I'm such a helpful caring mofo, in order to help you with your obvious addiction, I'll offer to take the Val off of you should it all get too much 😏

I found more . Five more not in pics . And then there's the pistols ...

And the Val is going up soon I think . It's either that or the AK . 

Edited by Kls77

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Darkmikey22 said:

That was mine, miss it already lol. Admit the acog isn't right, but the scope rail is correct for a pkm... 

https://www.mountsplus.com/armadynamics-pkm-rap-mount.html

Can’t argue with the horses mouth ! 😂

never seen one my self with a ris on it hence the disdain for the way it “simply ruins the looks !”😉

always thought the Ruski’s only ever used side mounts on older guns , so that didn’t help either ! 🤦‍♂️.👍

It's still needing a little more finishing in terms of wood stain and metal finish, but it shoots straight and true now.

Umarex SAA with home made 16" barrel, 407mm inner barrel, prometheus flat hop.

20210719_210119.jpg