Gun picture thread

M_P

I thought that after posting so many Black and Chrome guns I should probably prove I’m not a paint baller in disguise and show off one of my more “realistic” offerings!

A&K MK46, purchased off a forum member here, given a bit of a tart-up. She’s still called Lucinda

46EBBFFD-8B94-47B9-ACF6-2ACD1E3D688B.jpeg

1AAA6D4A-4CF5-4019-A7A8-CCC3D28A795A.jpeg

I call her Sasha! 

Lovely E&L. Suffers from the issue that all E&Ls seem to have where tightening the pistol grip seems to push the motor up and you cant get the motor height right. That's going to have to be looked at. 

Shes shimmed a little tight as well.

But shes a real looker! 

fV1LREp.jpg

T8RDJVZ.jpg

mGVxb6P.jpg

LdZAniH.jpg

yPRe8Ch.jpg

LdZAniH.jpg

Also arrived is this ugly thing. JLS RX4. Brand new. 

Bw3oQJh.jpg

o6TL8Pq.jpg

XQj3zgG.jpg

• Supporters
16 hours ago, Asomodai said:

I call her Sasha! 

Lovely E&L. Suffers from the issue that all E&Ls seem to have where tightening the pistol grip seems to push the motor up and you cant get the motor height right. That's going to have to be looked at. 

Shes shimmed a little tight as well.

But shes a real looker! 

fV1LREp.jpg

T8RDJVZ.jpg

mGVxb6P.jpg

LdZAniH.jpg

yPRe8Ch.jpg

LdZAniH.jpg

Bw3oQJh.jpg

o6TL8Pq.jpg

XQj3zgG.jpg

I had to make do with the "sad & tearful" button, at least until we get a "fuck me that's piggin ugly" button 😜

17 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I had to make do with the "sad & tearful" button, at least until we get a "fuck me that's piggin ugly" button 😜

If I could comment on your profile I'd hit that same button :P;)

On 24/11/2020 at 19:38, Asomodai said:

A mate has one of those, had it years. Rare as rocking horse shit but it's actually been a really good gun.

Just now, Cromulon1994 said:

A mate has one of those, had it years. Rare as rocking horse shit but it's actually been a really good gun.

I am not fully sold on the looks, but I knew it was pretty rare and for £99 quid brand new I couldn't say no! 

It's incredible front heavy and quite quiet due to the weight/mass of the body. 

Echo 1 GAT

I've fancied one for a while but wasn't sure about the build quality.

I'm actually very impressed with it.

I refinished the steel, the real ones were parkerised but I like the look of heat and oil finished steel.

Just working on a couple of short mags for it and waiting for the foresight to arrive as it didn't come with the gun.

20201124_170034.jpg

6 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Echo 1 GAT

I've fancied one for a while but wasn't sure about the build quality.

I'm actually very impressed with it.

I refinished the steel, the real ones were parkerised but I like the look of heat and oil finished steel.

Just working on a couple of short mags for it and waiting for the foresight to arrive as it didn't come with the gun.

20201124_170034.jpg

In truth I only realised these existed the other day. I kinda wish they were GBBP

55 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

In truth I only realised these existed the other day. I kinda wish they were GBBP

Maruzen made gbb ones, which are supposedly quite good. Haven't had one yet, easy enough to get but expensive.

As did a company called arms revolution, who made them and then disappeared off the face of the earth. And the guns were gash.

Here is my old ICS M4 which I recently tried to upgrade, broke in the process, but now luckily have fixed.

Underneath is my new LCT AK-15 (or AK-12, for airsoft purposes they are exactly the same gun). I went for the non-EBB version as it is cheaper and in my experience EBB is just more trouble and issues than it is worth (BOLT SR-47 grrr)

Both guns are currently shooting a little hot, I will cut off a few coils from the M4 as I need to reduce down by about 10-15fps and the AK is currently at 400FPS so I will put the old spring in from the M4 and see how that goes.

m4ak.thumb.jpg.45435024cb71ffe16a93ecfddb873875.jpg

• Supporters
58 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

Shhh, learn to love it. AK’s love M4 stocks

AD9A2050-A673-4A1E-8E0E-8B55649DD970.jpeg

going from the muzzle back you were doing so so well until you got to the back of the top cover.........

54 minutes ago, Skara said:

can we ban him?

@admin!!!!

reported him for heresy

1 hour ago, Alimcd said:

Shhh, learn to love it. AK’s love M4 stocks

AD9A2050-A673-4A1E-8E0E-8B55649DD970.jpeg

That's actually my favourite grip for the AK. Had a chance to try one out at an airsoft car boot and it's honestly so comfy. 

15 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

going from the muzzle back you were doing so so well until you got to the back of the top cover.........

reported him for heresy

Deservedly so! I keep finding myself browsing Firesupport and looking for a deal on a 74 receiver/wooden stock. 

On a practical point, the PTS is cavernous and hiding a 11.1 2600 is a piece of cake and I can access the compartment by pinching the back. I used to run a black full stock on another 74u build that was held on by two small screws. A smoking Lipo taught me the importance of having easily accessible batteries!

EDIT: has checked Fire-support and while the receivers are in stock, the only wood stocks they’ve got are RPK style

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

Deservedly so! I keep finding myself browsing Firesupport and looking for a deal on a 74 receiver/wooden stock. 

On a practical point, the PTS is cavernous and hiding a 11.1 2600 is a piece of cake and I can access the compartment by pinching the back. I used to run a black full stock on another 74u build that was held on by two small screws. A smoking Lipo taught me the importance of having easily accessible batteries!

just top mount? easy to access the battery by popping the top cover.

17 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

just top mount? easy to access the battery by popping the top cover.

I went the whole “bolt that goes Schlack” route

CCB02893-3EE0-4E37-B8FC-2BC72D00E393.jpeg