Gun picture thread

M_P

just got it. I'll be using it in anger this weekend so will have a better idea by then. First impressions is it is rock solid. It's quite snappy on a 7.4 stick Lipo and all 7 mids and the hicap I got with it work ok. Slight issue when changing mag as the first shot after changing mags double feeds but that might just be the crap BB's I'm using.

It is easily hopping .28g BB's, doesn't weigh as much as I was thinking it would and the only annoying thing currently is the front sling loop rattles about so I'll need to tape it up to stop it rattling.

Externally it's very well put together but I can't comment on the internals yet as I haven't opened it up. One nice little touch from Acrturus is you get a spare pin retaining loop thingy just in case you loose the original. 

Finally a Silver Madbull Noveske amplifier arrived from Italy, I think this is now as eye-searingly ugly as an M4 can get! 

Personally I’m quite fond of it, might have to paint some flames on my Atacs gear to complete the “total dickhead” look though 

93DA826F-6B54-4D87-A06B-A2E29988DFC0.thumb.jpeg.caff8be9bc0dd0518b148df4338277ff.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

I think this is now as eye-searingly ugly as an M4 can get!

not bright pink enough mate.

21 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

Finally a Silver Madbull Noveske amplifier arrived from Italy, I think this is now as eye-searingly ugly as an M4 can get! 

Personally I’m quite fond of it, might have to paint some flames on my Atacs gear to complete the “total dickhead” look though 

93DA826F-6B54-4D87-A06B-A2E29988DFC0.thumb.jpeg.caff8be9bc0dd0518b148df4338277ff.jpeg

The punisher skull really completes the look 😂

7 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

The punisher skull really completes the look 😂

I’ve been trying to find more garish crap to stick to it. I want people to assume it’s a POS...

Internally it’s a pretty mean build. 9:1 DSG on a ASG Infinity 22000 kicks out a fair bit of plastic and the mags keep up with 0.28’s.

• Supporters

It's a strong effort so far, good attention to the small details like the forward assist, charging handle and castle nut.  I'd suggest a handguard that's all spikey at the front (there's been a fair few RS and airsoft over the years) and a more offensive pistol grip.

29 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

It's a strong effort so far, good attention to the small details like the forward assist, charging handle and castle nut.  I'd suggest a handguard that's all spikey at the front (there's been a fair few RS and airsoft over the years) and a more offensive pistol grip.

Personally I think the rail on it is bad enough. I don't know why but those rails with the cut down picatinny on the top rail are positively vomit inducing

Got my CYMA CM.098 today. Added some accessories and will try it out on Monday with @GAMBLE.  I have ordered some internal parts which will be changed - double-barrelled seal cylinder head, nozzle for now. Will modify the selector plate so it will not fire full auto and will no doubt add a gate Titan (which I know will happen!).

2FC73148-3179-4299-9896-B1B137DAD356.jpeg

bought this with a few issues.

Replaced the bevel gear, replaced the motor with a 25k one and fitted a Titan along with a bearing spring guide. shoots very well now and will get a run out this Sunday.

Cosmetically replaced the boot stock and the only stock I had floating around was the green one but doesn't look to  bad in my eyes.

repaired Scar.jpg

Decided to keep this in the end, cybergun licenced king arms python . Spent hours re-boring the cylinder to take the multi-shot shells from the kwc python and upping the gas output to find it doesn't perform as well as the kwc. Ah well  its prettier with the trades and more accurate frame shape. Grip angle/shape is way uncomfortable compared to the grips of all colt python replicas I have had though.

IMG_7335.JPG

IMG_7336.JPG

• Supporters
59 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

My gun rack today

ADC66D5F-1CEF-428A-A211-C992DF60EDBE.jpeg

I couldn't make up my mind 🤔

images (5).jpeg

damn-thats-a-nice-rack.jpeg

images (4).jpeg

525.png

1w1dad.jpg

My Marui USP 9. 

As close as I can get it for Australian Commando spec.

Detonator metal barrel.

Repro surefire x300.

Element repro surefire light mount.

Sadly you can't fit a Jet Funnel magwell to a marui gun. 

IMG_20200816_165442.jpg

4 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

WIP.

IMG-3970.PNG

What you making it out of?

• Supporters

Gotta be a de-ac right?  Real shame it's not legal here like it (presumably?) is in the states.  A gearbox in the body of a de-ac spits bbs no differently to one inside an airsoft receiver set after all, with the right investment and machine tools one could make some super sweet guns that way with infinitely higher external quality than anything from an airsoft brand, that's when airsoft versions even exist.  Which presumably (again) will be the end result here so that's cool.