M_P

Gun picture thread

New Hawke Vantage+ scope and laser sights on my Specna Arms M4 DMR build. Just a couple of internals bits left to sort (M140 spring, longer inner barrel)

IMG_20190126_105927.jpg

21 hours ago, StayOnTarget said:

Finally got round to painting my  CM.076A £176 from Taiwangun tried to make it as garish as possible the red dot is off ebay £13.99 free postage(a fucking steal) and the sound amplifier is from Airsoftworld £19.99 (really good,heavy though) inspired by russian Spetsnaz going to skirmish it in a few weeks tested it out in my garden seems to love 0.25 BBs,we'll see🖖

my spetsnaz pew pew.jpg

Oh god just found this,mate what are you doing I was so happy I thought I was content but now all I can think about is doing a homage loadout to the mighty 6-4,god damn it!!! 🖖

I got the same red dot for the same price.

Phenominal value.

1 minute ago, emilianoksa said:

I got the same red dot for the same price.

Phenominal value.

It is mate god bless Ebay I've seen the same sight for silly prices elsewhere on the interweb 🖖

I stay away from most of the big brand names.

My cookie cutter M4. The tac light and holo sight were recommended by people on this forum (thank you, guys).

20190131_124022.jpg

20190131_124012.jpg

20190131_124001.jpg

I know an M4 is an M4 is an M4, but below is my Raider 2.0. I’ve very much enjoyed flicking through this thread looking at all the pretty pew pews, so thought I’d share mine! Not pictured is my TM Hi-Capa ‘coz you all know what they look like.

73327DC1-877E-4CE0-8C8A-61A38CCA1F61.thumb.jpeg.5bda6fd30dcb67baceddc11e7c7077bb.jpeg694162C5-78B4-4B60-86E9-7637BFFDFE85.thumb.jpeg.38c687dce94b4948d7735641bf1d56da.jpeg

16 hours ago, Nodnol said:

I know an M4 is an M4 is an M4

True, but it's your gun and you should be showing it (if that makes you happy), whatever model it is ;)

14 minutes ago, E21A said:

Only racists think all M4s are the same 

Of course not, the majority are terrible, whilst the TM ZET system is king 😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Skara said:

True, but it's your gun and you should be showing it (if that makes you happy), whatever model it is ;)

4 hours ago, E21A said:

Only racists think all M4s are the same 

Not even a year into this sport, and I’m constantly looking at other pews pews. All is fair in love and bb war. I went for the Raider 2.0 in the first instance because M-Lok is sexy, so I keep looking at the newer Krytac’s and their M-Lok rails...yum.

There’s a lot of variety in this thread, so I didn’t want to drag it down with “just another” M4! I think I’ve put more into the accessories than I did the stock gun. 

I haven't had time to post here in a while. 

In that time I picked up a TM AA12 and it is a insane piece of kit! 

I got more kills than I ever have in airsoft and more importantly I had the most fun I have had in a while!

I would say you gotta have strict trigger discipline to avoid overshooting folk. 

DSC_0071.JPG

DSC_0068.JPG

DSC_0070.JPG

3 minutes ago, Game Cam said:

....haven't had time to post here in a while....

Awesome aren’t they 😎

19 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Awesome aren’t they 😎

When people talk about only having one airsoft gun, this is the only one that would make me consider that. 

This gun is over-powered in every sense of the word - you could give this to a blind man and he could hold his own 😂

The magic TM hop for EACH of the three inner barrels gives it range that rivals my cyma sniper. The spread on it appears to have a mind of its own and will adapt to hit the target. 3000 round drum mag means I never had to even consider reloading since I only use semi auto, I even used the drum mag to fill up my mates high caps during the game. 

Honestly the only issue I had was a bit of feeding but looking online, I think that's just me being stupid. 

Fair to say this has become my go to primary now to Skirmishes!

19 hours ago, Game Cam said:

Honestly the only issue I had was a bit of feeding but looking online, I think that's just me being stupid. 

Love mine to bits but the drum mag has a rep for poor feeding - its not you being stupid. Drum mag for outdoors standards indoors 👍

My first bolt action rifle, just arrived. Well MB09. Its a sexy beast. 450FPS dead on out the box, not bad for 54 quid. 

MB09.jpg

3 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

My first bolt action rifle, just arrived. Well MB09. Its a sexy beast. 450FPS dead on out the box, not bad for 54 quid. 

MB09.jpg

That is a very nice stock at first I thought it was an air rifle,£54? that as we say is a fuckin bargain! Are you going to dress it up if so post pics when you're done please🖖

Just now, StayOnTarget said:

That is a very nice stock at first I thought it was an air rifle,£54? that as we say is a fuckin bargain! Are you going to dress it up if so post pics when you're done please🖖

It is technically real wood as well! Albeit quite softwood. I am planning to varnish it to make it look somewhat like an SVD style gloss stock. Yeah gunfire were blowing them out for £54 a time! I do have a basic rifle scope I can put on it when I am feeling a bit more up for it. 

My TM springer with a few metal gbb parts added and s70 grips with the baby. Colt Junior WE gbb KY Airsoft trademark version with my home made grips. Next to make some 1911 grips.

IMG_20190208_104959_514.jpg