M_P

Gun picture thread

9 hours ago, Greg147 said:

I told myself I'd never buy an M4. And then I accidentally did. And then I accidentally bought some fancy things to stick on it. Damn it...

20171121_121658.jpg

Specna?

You'll love it. 

Haven'tbeen able to fault mine.

It once shot wonky, but that's because my tracer unit was thrown off by the thrust washer on the outer barrel. Quality shooters them.

19 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Specna?

You'll love it. 

Haven'tbeen able to fault mine.

It once shot wonky, but that's because my tracer unit was thrown off by the thrust washer on the outer barrel. Quality shooters them.

Specna indeed! It was either that or a CYMA for the same price. Thought I'd give it a chance.

I was actually kind of underwhelmed by it at first. The hop's set on almost full at the moment and it can just about lift .2s to a decent range, but it couldn't handle .25s or higher at all. Admittedly it does the job on .2s, but I think perhaps it needs a better hop unit and/or rubber to really perform well. Stock keeps wobbling too. I've only used it for two skirmishes so far though, and will be taking it out again this weekend, so perhaps my opinion will change once some work is done on it!

I figured that an AK should never look factory fresh. So I roughened it up a bit with a foam sanding pad.

20171129_205342.thumb.jpg.9097736678c13a42787d720f8eb89aa6.jpg20171129_210512.thumb.jpg.92e76e27d177219ae3deeadb15a7587b.jpg

Got my weapon out for the first time in weeks last night (oo-er!) And couldn't resist a few snaps.

I know it looks like everyone else's M4, but I bloody love it :)

I could never go back to a RIS rail now. Keymod for life I think. It's so much tidier, sleeker and the keymod accessories are so much more solid once they're on. 

YO1zySi.jpg

KC8McsL.jpg

3 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I know it looks like everyone else's M4, but I bloody love it :)

"This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen."

Ooh, since we're hijacking the thread with M4s.. 

2018-01-21_01.10.15.jpg

Very nice m4's guys, and I do like the keymod rail on it.. 

I get to shoot a lovely m4 too but it's rimfire so can't show it on the forum.. 

Lewis that's one beefy torch mate lol :)

Happy Shooting guys. 

ATB Marc 

Don't think I've posted this one on here yet. I'll have to take another one after my Sig comes back from its paint job

23518798_1481849635264687_6874041782827809670_n.jpg

I loved customised vectors, not too sure about the ace stock on there tho, but the front looks awesome!!... That M4 looks dreamy :) 

1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

I loved customised vectors, not too sure about the ace stock on there tho, but the front looks awesome!!... That M4 looks dreamy :) 

Thank you :D

I tried a variety of stocks on the Vector but this was the only picture I took unfortunately, before selling it on.

The M4 was incredible but I wanted something a little different, so I also sold that and moved onto a G28. Picture of it will follow shortly once it has been customised fully :)

I hated the pylon sights on my AA-12, so I’m working on some options.

At the moment, it looks like this, with clone Magpul flip-up’s

m3fgZGe.jpg

RBAbrgu.jpg

G2j0wIj.jpg

On 03/12/2017 at 10:33 AM, BigBlackGlock said:

Oh and here was the end result of my KWA Kriss Vector 'rifle' build.

xx8oC2k.jpg

I just really like customising stuff :)

is your vector for sale by any chance? :D

2 hours ago, Nasro said:

is your vector for sale by any chance? :D

That Vector sold about 4 months ago unfortunately. Funnily enough, I have another one coming in a couple of days which will be outfitted with real Kriss Vector parts :)

25 minutes ago, BigBlackGlock said:

That Vector sold about 4 months ago unfortunately. Funnily enough, I have another one coming in a couple of days which will be outfitted with real Kriss Vector parts :)

I really want one a gbb vector to convert to HPA. If you hear anything or come across one...I'd be happy to purchase!

obviously, if you're not gonna buy it yourself LOL

:D

39 minutes ago, Nasro said:

I really want one a gbb vector to convert to HPA. If you hear anything or come across one...I'd be happy to purchase!

obviously, if you're not gonna buy it yourself LOL

:D

There was a very expensive KWA on WeaponCrates already converted with a drum mag some time ago, and there are always a few on eBay.com

Orrrrrrrrr, you could buy my ARES Vector lol

23 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

There was a very expensive KWA on WeaponCrates already converted with a drum mag some time ago, and there are always a few on eBay.com

Orrrrrrrrr, you could buy my ARES Vector lol

I tried messaging the ebay.com sellers but, they are refusing to send them to the UK!

WHY??? :o

Your vector looks shexyy AF! and I would had definitely bought it if it was a gbb :(((

I'm not destined to have one yet LOL

1 hour ago, Nasro said:

I tried messaging the ebay.com sellers but, they are refusing to send them to the UK!

WHY??? :o

Your vector looks shexyy AF! and I would had definitely bought it if it was a gbb :(((

I'm not destined to have one yet LOL

I know of a tan HPA tapped one? I will pm you the details 

Guns this Christmas... I think I need to thin the collection.  Mine, my partner’s and my daughter’s

IR4xYo7.jpg

Top left   Krytac KRISS Vector with real steel shroud, rail and stock adaptor, clone stock & sight

Top right     2xTM Hi-Capa Gevernments, one standard, one with black parts and non drop outer barrel

Second Row left   TM G17 with SA slide and low mount RMR sight, uprated springs, WE mags with G22 mag bases and a black magwell.

Second Row right Coyote (ARES) KRISS Vector, QR Nuprol Silencer.

Third Row left TM AA-12 with drum mag and pylon sights replaced with Picatinny rail and clone Magpul sights.

Third row right TM G17 with uprated feed nozzle.

all the above are mine lol

My Partners:

Fourth row left WE WET G17 with RMR sight

Fourth row centre Marushin chrome Deringer

Bottom row left TM MP5a4 with Battleaxe hi-cap mag

My daughter’s:

Fourth row right ICS M4 with long rail, outer barrel, after market stock, TM red dot and 5xmagnifiers, mosfet and wired to Deans, Battleaxe hi-capa mag

Bottom row right WE WET G17

rdb