M_P

Gun picture thread

19 hours ago, L3wisD said:

I did a thing this evening..

I'd finished making a few modifications to my ghostbusters suit this evening and was sat bored on the sofa..

Sharpie pen in hand, I set about "filling in" the engraved markings on my Glock slide.

I like it

More pics of my TM G17 with Guarder kit, Dr sight and Glock mag base.

I really ought to sell it, but it just feels so nice to heft :)

On 08/09/2017 at 11:46 PM, L3wisD said:

I'd finished making a few modifications to my ghostbusters suit this evening and was sat bored on the sofa..

Sharpie pen in hand, I set about "filling in" the engraved markings on my Glock slide.

the engraving looks spot on, can you give a few pointers.  i just had the wifes gun engraved as i was too scared to reach for the dremmel

On 11/09/2017 at 0:11 AM, gray134 said:

the engraving looks spot on, can you give a few pointers.  i just had the wifes gun engraved as i was too scared to reach for the dremmel

Sorry Gray, I missed this..!

The engraving was already done by WE from the factory. I only coloured it in! :)

Hopefully I didn't inspire you to try it yourself!

6 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Sorry Gray, I missed this..!

The engraving was already done by WE from the factory. I only coloured it in! :)

Hopefully I didn't inspire you to try it yourself!

no worries, had her gun engraved by a trophy engraver.  got some engraving gear i use for making wargames terrain but not brave enough to try it on my airsoft gear

On 19/09/2017 at 2:26 PM, rocketdogbert said:

Arrived yesterday, KWA Vector gbb. I may have a few parts on order for her :)

nCaZSjk.jpg

You lucky .... 

One might be forgiven for thinking you have a slight obsession :blink:

Jealous ;)

Love it Dredd great collection!

Loving the mini M4 with the long suppressor and the DMR :) 

very nice!

I struggle to pick what to take to games with the 6 i have....think its 6....how do you cope!....i plan main gun for where im playing then back up then back to back up....and pistol!:D

17 minutes ago, djben9 said:

very nice!

I struggle to pick what to take to games with the 6 i have....think its 6....how do you cope!....i plan main gun for where im playing then back up then back to back up....and pistol!:D

This is why I stick to my couple.. nice an easy to pack and work out what to use

tbh most of mine are 'similar' and i do swap round after the lunch break :)

Thanks for the comments guys, tbh when I go to a game I usually take between 3-5 rifs which includes my side arms, it's the only chance I get to use them and my wife is sick of me using them in the kitchen :) I took my m249 out for the first time and dam I was impressed the range and accuracy on these things is great although I wouldn't be able to hump it around all day, the mini m4 is I believe a vfc vr16 stinger, for a compact rif it out ranges most apart from the Hk M27.

Nuprol Delta - Pioneer Defender

ASG Strike Systems 4x32 ACOG

Nuprol vertical foregrip

Nuprol BOCCA muzzle break & suppressor

Cheap scope protector from Amazon

3W CREE LED torch

Run exclusively on Nuprol N-Mag mid caps

Bloody accurate gun for the money! Get a 2 inch grouping at 50 yards, has never jammed or let me down, would highly recommend to newbies for their first RIF.

IMG_20171005_140631567.jpg

8 minutes ago, Readman97 said:

Get a 2 inch grouping at 50 yards

Are we using the same definition of inches, yards, and grouping? :huh:

24 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Are we using the same definition of inches, yards, and grouping? :huh:

12 shots all landing within 2 inches of each other at 50 yards, these guns come as standard with a 6.02mm tight bore barrel, running 0.32g, its a ruddy accurate gun!

when you lot go on about groupings etc i have no real idea what my AEGs are like...as long as it hits the person im aiming at im happy....:lol:

So for testing then i need a target 50yards (45.72m) away and just aim and fire say 12 shots and see how they collate?....or would it be better closer as tbh most of my games are Urban with the odd shrubbery :)

12 minutes ago, djben9 said:

when you lot go on about groupings etc i have no real idea what my AEGs are like...as long as it hits the person im aiming at im happy....:lol:

So for testing then i need a target 50yards (45.72m) away and just aim and fire say 12 shots and see how they collate?....or would it be better closer as tbh most of my games are Urban with the odd shrubbery :)

Groupings only really matter if you're using an optic as you can't go off of one shot for zeroing your optic, just checked my measuring wheel and it measures in feet not yards, my bad! But 2" grouping at 50 yards is certainly nothing to be sniffed at! Its always nice to know exactly where your shots are landing at a given range, I play mainly CQB but at my local site there's a lot of opportunity for 20-40 feet engagements, but grouping is mainly to test the accuracy of the gun, shoot at the same spot 12 times, and whatever your grouping is, you know you're guaranteed to hit them if the area you've shot into is within your grouping :)