Gun picture thread

M_P

New and recently upgraded G&G M14 Ebr-l. Shooting 390fps now locked to semi. All i need now is a harris bipod.

m14ebr2k.jpg

m14ebr1.jpg

m14ebr3.jpg

• Supporters

Looks very nice. I love M14s, possibly going to get one next for my next gun, although only recently got an M16.

been awhile since i posted and was quite pleased with how my ics m4 performed today. so i decided to treat it to a little modding.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/696/photo0135a.jpg/

was having problems aiming through the acog using a lower mesh mask. so i dismantled my casv rail from another gun.... popped the rail on top and theres a cheap little rail riser for £0

personally i think it looks awesome with it on, but what do you nice ppl think?

• Supporters

I'm not a far of the suppressors-inside-rails looks but what you've put together is a very practical weapon. You had a problem, you found the parts to fix it and made the weapon function better, that's good stuff.

It may not be the bleeding edge of modern tactical chic, but who cares? You've upgraded the ergonomics where they needed upgrading and made it comfortable and consistent, that constitutes a well thought out rifle in my books, good work.

• Supporters

The 'abomination' i've created for my better half :P

32a12687.jpg

e32d917a.jpg

• Supporters

Nope no tactical toes, maybe some tactical blood, sweat but not so much tears though :P

• Supporters

Not entirely, her hand fits between the two with the one mounted on the side sitting between her thumb and fingers, gives a nice solid grip :)

EDIT

Like this (not my image)

dsc01175ix.jpg

• Supporters

Yeah, I've seen that grip style used with the horizontally mounted handstop quite a lot. I'd just presumed that the users hand wouldn't interact with another stop placed in the position you've got that second one in.

I've never tried anything along those lines myself though so I purely asked out of conjectured interest.

• Supporters

Ah fair enough. Used together they simply 'wedge' your hand there, it cant go forward and it cant go back, just makes gripping easier for her

Obviously Supplied by me and my uber awesomeness

meet my latest Mistress

True that, fixed the right hand charging handle as it was loose but its been sweet as a nut. Need some midcaps for it though.

• Supporters

P1020811.jpg

I figured there's probably enough rifles out there now which follow the new standard and I'm also really not a fan of Grip-Pods, so I thought I'd keep to the legacy colour for plastic furniture on L85s. I find the RVG works brilliantly on there I have to say.

P1020815.jpg

P1020824.jpg

My rather small yet expensive collection.

Custom Chinese Mossberg 500, steel charging arms and RS stock

TM PSG-1 with systema internals

2 x KJW M9 (Nothing special...)

TM P90, runs like a dream from stock with an 11.1v LiPo

post-1160-1327698646_thumb.jpg

• Supporters
looks good mate. thinking about the L85 for myself. might just have to steal yours instead haha :P:D

From my cold dead hands!

Honestly, I'll probably have some kind of coronary episode if I try and run around too much with that thing come summer time.

Great looking rifle as ever CK, whats on the sling though?

Thanks. If you're referring to the white writing, that's just the NSN for that sling. It's an issue item, but I've no idea who it was ever issued to, I've only ever seen the normal green ones used (both in work and from pictures online).