Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters
7 hours ago, alxndrhll said:

*snip*

P.P.S. The rug makes this photo 1000x harder to process for my eyes.

Personally I'm a 50 Shade Of FDE fan and the recent HKs with many many tones are great imo, my TM SCAR is very similar in that respect and I love it, but I think it's an acquired taste.

I'd also move the light and optic further forward but obviously that's niff-naff kinda stuff.  I would agree that particular rug with it's colours combined with the many colours of the gun just means there's a lot going on in that one specific photo, but the overall aesthetic of the rifle is absolutely top drawer for me personally.

Since we were all discussing how wonderful the mp5k is to a new person, I thought I'd post mine now that the new buttplate had arrived. Will use a QD sling mount and a one-point sling done tight, so I can carry it around while sniping and just quickly unclip it when I need to use it. Things I still need for it are:

- M-lok front

- Picatinny-mounted folding stock

- More batteries and rewire it to deans connectors

image.thumb.jpeg.aea5250d548fcdc7b520f391b20553f3.jpeg

12 minutes ago, JimFromHorsham said:

fancy doing a full along the way guide ? 

Pls 😛 

The body kit is the Snow wolf one, I did find a set of (very)  basic instructions on line . But If there is interest in the build I can take a load of pics when it's back apart and do some notes .

• Supporters
49 minutes ago, Nick G said:

First mock up with the GBBR thompson. The base gun needs work yet to get it running properly, but fits OK 

image.thumb.jpeg.e28c298864c8643c4ebf00f9e770a2e1.jpeg

Ammo counter resets when mag in

image.thumb.jpeg.9afec895e03abebccbb543d38385fb2d.jpeg

I am about to start my m41a build soon, I just need to 3d print a base so I can swap the Thompson stick mags.

what did you do to secure the hop? I found a YouTube build series and they had to fit a spacer, as it doesn't support it unlike the AEG Thompson 

are you doing anything with the shottie?

9 minutes ago, JimFromHorsham said:

As an owner of the snow wolf Pulse rifle but a preference for GBBR …. I’m interested , hope that’s enough 😂

Yep, that'll do it 😂 I'll take a load of pics when I strip it down 

1 minute ago, sp00n said:

I am about to start my m41a build soon, I just need to 3d print a base so I can swap the Thompson stick mags.

what did you do to secure the hop? I found a YouTube build series and they had to fit a spacer, as it doesn't support it unlike the AEG Thompson 

Certainly plan to do something with it. I'm wondering about one of those micro launchers that sit under a pistol at the moment, but that's liable to change yet 🤣

11 minutes ago, sp00n said:

Sorry missed the bit about the hop ! The base gun I was gifted came with 2 outer barrels the original and a steel one. I've cut the boss off the original that the hop unit fits into and installed that back into the receiver. 

At the moment the large block that holds the outer barrel is secured by its bolts through the body . I plan to drill and tap into the block so I can bolt it to the bar that would hold the front hand guard on the thompson.) That is fixed perminantly on my base gun due to the damege it recieved before it came to me. ) probably not strictly necisary tbh as everything feels very solid , but might as well.

I'll get some pictures of it when I strip it back down.

3 hours ago, Johndaniel4863 said:

My latest purchase for my ratnik loadout when the makarov cant put fire down quick enough...20230228_190943.thumb.jpg.e45cb1215d0a0100c346cccf43a852f4.jpg

My mates first airsoft gun was a JG Scorpion, he used to wreak havoc with it!!

On 28/02/2023 at 18:31, JimFromHorsham said:

As an owner of the snow wolf Pulse rifle but a preference for GBBR …. I’m interested , hope that’s enough 😂

I've started a build thread of sorts for the Pulse rifle in the gas guns section 😁

On 28/02/2023 at 18:40, sp00n said:

I've put a couple of pictures of waht I have done to secure the hop in a build thread thing in 'gas guns'

Edited by Nick G

Edging closer to finishing this pew, tried playing with it on Saturday and the GBL hop unit was sending everything to the moon. Slapped an Autobot in there to see if it helps next time around. Amazing recoil with the steel RA Tech bolt at 150psi

Real PTS BUIS, Strike stock and grip and a real Eotech slapped on top. Base pew is a G&P Salient Arms WA system - but with the chamber swapped out more more modern and less proprietary parts

DF6284DA-3A5F-4969-B544-7BB82275CEB2.jpeg

35BE5797-5E43-41BA-A73D-0B3C9C9EB6D0.jpeg

After a sale of one Rif and a trade on another today, my modest collection now stands at: 

LCT TKMS with DB GP25, with launcher attached it is very front heavy. 

Cyma cm077 - this will be my skirmish primary.

King Arms faux wood M1928

20230304_221355.jpg