Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters
40 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

What shells are you running through this dude?

I think you can get a different barrel to allow APS shells to be used 

So I currently have 12 APS Smarts, with 25 XPowers on the way. This is actually the already-converted APS version, with steel parts instead of the orange painted ones. 

27 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

Make it a patch.

In fact, new rule - all HPA users must wear Ghostbusters cosplay.  It's basically ALICE webbing and grey coveralls so that's easy and they already have the proton pack.

You know what, fuck it. I’ve asked the wife to make me an Atacs suit jacket to pew in. While she’s at it I’ll ask her to do me a Ghostbusters loadout 

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Alimcd said:

14886B0C-F56E-4025-9EEE-60D8E32D1B76.thumb.jpeg.afeaf3095e1c362b775b013bdd04719e.jpeg

What adapter is that? Ive seen those around but never actually got the name. I think theyre far more appealing than the blocky outside the magwell adapters. 

1 hour ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

What adapter is that? Ive seen those around but never actually got the name. I think theyre far more appealing than the blocky outside the magwell adapters. 

That’s the Airtac GHK G5 adaptor, needed a bit of sanding to the G&P magwell to get it to fit 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Do enjoy a film inspired gun build , so after picking up an ICS Hera arms of here (thanks @snuff) went for a ‘the tomorrow war’esq build .

F7206698-FC5C-45BF-970B-6FCF9D30B6CF.jpeg

On 13/01/2023 at 16:38, Alimcd said:

I was working from home today so I installed my Xmas spendings

7C14E28A-C6EC-4BC8-935D-8FBF2ACD88E5.jpeg

914BF589-EEC6-4D80-994A-B5852933644F.jpeg

30D72C3C-D97B-4402-8567-D4BBFCD8F853.jpeg

B7AC10C2-AEC0-45C5-92B7-A6213857D5AA.jpeg

The Salient Arms GRY CQB front set was a right shit to track down

The Eotech on that is a bit battered but genuine. It’s amazing how much brighter the glass is than a clone

How to say that you are a Speedsofter without saying you are a Speedsofter..... :P

This was a project and a half. Tokyo Marui MK46 MOD 0.

It had the wrong flash hider, broken front sight, missing comfort grips on the front handguard, missing foot from the bipod, broken recoil mech and didn't feed properly oh and it was spray painted in desert colours.

After much scrubbing, 3D designing the recoil mech and comfort grips and general tinkering it's finished (apart from I'm looking for the correct front sight and maybe some original comfort grips)

MK46.jpg

• Supporters

The only problem with these is people will think they're nicked from a base rofl.   In some of your other close up shots I could just about see the tiny things that show they're airsoft iirc, but if you showed 99% of small arms qual'd service members these pics they'd assume they're real, and not just real but been in an armoury rotation/active use for 35 years+.  The worn paint pen, dymo labels and athena tags are a crazy good combo in terms of replication.

22 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

The only problem with these is people will think they're nicked from a base rofl.   In some of your other close up shots I could just about see the tiny things that show they're airsoft iirc, but if you showed 99% of small arms qual'd service members these pics they'd assume they're real, and not just real but been in an armoury rotation/active use for 35 years+.  The worn paint pen, dymo labels and athena tags are a crazy good combo in terms of replication.

Yeah I get that bud. I've also had concerns about how far I go. But at same time it's a nice compliment 

When in person there are easy ways to tell. One is the serial number underneath as all ares start stx not avl. 

Second, the little hole at rear of the mount isn't present .

• Supporters

Don't get me wrong, not saying the cops are gonna bust down your door or anything lol.  They're just that well done.

I'm all for it myself as the vast majority of high-fidelity replicas out there are over done SF ARs (nice guns, just over done) or maybe some AKs; anything that's super popular internationally.  SA80 family gats are rare enough in airsoft, let alone unusual modifications or faithful replications.

Work in progress Charles Lancaster 455. I think it's most famous outing in media was being on the cover of battlefield 1?

For tanaka Cassieopiea shells. 

received_697138688750121.jpeg

received_1220594882228137.jpeg

Screenshot_20230202_075915_com.facebook.orca.jpg