Gun picture thread

M_P

1 hour ago, Keithlag said:

There is one left at airsoft world

Aye, but if I buy any more gnus Mrs. Goode will be having ma baws as ear-rings. Otherwise I'd be after it quicker than a Scotsman goes after a chip van.

On 16/11/2022 at 19:05, Keithlag said:

thumbnail_18A4DC22-EDF2-4D9F-8683-D923449AC0EC.jpg

20220126_164102.thumb.jpg.11cc0d7305dd655f667dd7e69d67a859.jpg

Snap! Took me ages to find a bog standard, metal and wood AK47, and although I've only skirmished it once, it comes with me everytime as back up. One gun I'll never get rid of. 

Edited by C-Diddy
Typo

They are what i take to most skirmish days...i only ever use the folding stock zenitco aks74u...the others are back ups just in case!

I have a wood and metal RPK with drum mag but need another case to take that and the wood AK74S i also have...but rarely use....when is too many AKs officially too many?

20221105_192916.jpg

On 17/11/2022 at 12:15, Johndaniel4863 said:

They are what i take to most skirmish days...i only ever use the folding stock zenitco aks74u...the others are back ups just in case!

I have a wood and metal RPK with drum mag but need another case to take that and the wood AK74S i also have...but rarely use....when is too many AKs officially too many?

20221105_192916.jpg

Wait, that's a real number, it's not just a hypothesis?

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

And one of the heaviest 

True that!

• Supporters

C5EA9A30-A88E-4D00-912D-1AE4F53D5E1B.thumb.jpeg.ad1999312fefde100d8a078ac62369d8.jpeg

I will complete this gun one day. One day… Coincidentally, if you know anything about the gearboxes of these please let me know as I’d like to upgrade it eventually. 

21 hours ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

Picked up one of these bad boys. A Cybergun Famas F1 Evo. Not had a chance to play with it yet, but so far it seems to be pretty good. It haa a basic mosfet and you can adjust the FPS with the supplied Allen key without having to open up the gun. I have managed to get shooting between 330 and 365 fps which is great.

20221203_122600.jpg

20221203_122541.jpg

I don’t know why but I think the Famas is a great looking gun, never had one but nearly have a couple of times.

Also fond memories of gaming 3rd burst kills 😅

2 hours ago, Davegolf said:

I don’t know why but I think the Famas is a great looking gun, never had one but nearly have a couple of times.

Also fond memories of gaming 3rd burst kills 😅

Yeh, has grown on me over the years, hence me eventually getting on. It feels comfortable to use and it does have a 3 round burst mode which is fun.

• Supporters
34 minutes ago, Keithlag said:

Should be enough Guns for me and the granddaughter for the xmas game.

guns.jpg

How old is your granddaughter Keith ?, you don't look that old ? 

49 minutes ago, Tackle said:

How old is your granddaughter Keith ?, you don't look that old ? 

would you beleave 14 she is my step granddaughter (but get a told off by the wife for that) she loves airsoft. and for some reason has fallen for using my m60

DSC_6062.jpg

Edited by Keithlag