Gun picture thread

M_P

Nice one, wondered if they where gen parts or Ali express specials.

I recognise that profile picture on your YouTube from a while back on some older forums, glad to see your back into the sport again! Still making beautiful pointy things?

1 minute ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Nice one, wondered if they where gen parts or Ali express specials.

I recognise that profile picture on your YouTube from a while back on some older forums, glad to see your back into the sport again! Still making beautiful pointy things?

The ACRO itself popped up at a good price so it was a a very indulgent treat but these things seem to hold their value well so if the time came to move it on I don’t foresee a big knock . 
truth be told I never really left the collecting /tinkering/hoarding side of airsoft , just the playing but some old and new contacts are turning the thumbscrews so I may make a guest appearance at some point 🤪

it’s been a busy couple of years with a few curve balls but knife making is very much back on the menu very soon :) 

and thank you ! 

First AEG in a lonnggggg time … like ages and this could be the gateway drug that I really don’t need in my life :o

Specna Arms Edge 2.0 , this was a basic Rock River Arms M4A1 (plastic foregrip / carry handle ) , wanted to keep it clean and not overtly MIL like a lot of my GBBR builds .

Externally added a HAO 13.5 MK16 rail & KAC style flip ups  , VLTOR style gas block & gas tube .AG Surefire FH , Magpul CTR stock ,Bushnell AR.223 1-4 scope &  Aero precision mount.

inside a Prometheus tightbore & purple rubber / bucking combo . Using the stock hop unit and it seems to be flinging .28’s quite well.

DD32E647-97FF-4EEF-8423-5AF324A20138.thumb.jpeg.b5248884054d415ada2d8cc83d37cf17.jpeg

887DA300-FF29-4B90-9CED-026EE71E5041.thumb.jpeg.5962d8874f643dc19288bfd70e2282d2.jpeg

Edited by JimFromHorsham

On 01/06/2022 at 14:12, Hellfish said:

My Specna Arms and my in game GAT on Ghost Recon Breakpoint Not a 100% faithful reproduction (BUIS and Adaptive Magwell are still in the post) but its the nearest I could get with the weapon and accesory options available in game 😉🤙🏻

Screenshot_20220601-140955_PicCollage.jpg

Very nice :)

• Supporters
On 01/06/2022 at 14:12, Hellfish said:

My Specna Arms and my in game GAT on Ghost Recon Breakpoint Not a 100% faithful reproduction (BUIS and Adaptive Magwell are still in the post) but its the nearest I could get with the weapon and accesory options available in game 😉🤙🏻

Screenshot_20220601-140955_PicCollage.jpg

If you're up for it, Den Trinity has the CASV handguard kit in stock and on offer: Item number COK150BBKX https://www.dentrinityshop.com/den_special.jsp?pg=7&rpp=50 (you may have to scroll down a bit to see it, their website is shite).

AAP to Ruger project is going well. Lower receiver arrived and that's the first pistol lower I've had to completely strip out (as the Ruger lower comes empty, you have to take all the AAP-01 bits out of the stock lower and put them into the Ruger lower apart from the safety and the mag release button).

Still want to get some real wood grips, a metal upper (but they're pricey), a new inner barrel as the stock one is short and some different rear sights, but it's now very much usable as a Ruger.

New Namsoft sidearm acquired, and this one is more reliable and shoots better than my 1911. VC sniper now has a period-appropriate assassin pistol ;)

image.thumb.png.d46ef57423d143f3397c5f47272ed6b5.png

8 hours ago, Davegolf said:

Can for the long gun? 😁

I’ve completely gone off the look of cans of late, with the L119 being an exception because it’s somewhat of a defining part of it. The muzzle devices on the short and long both accept the same SF qd cans though, so should the feeling take me I have the option. 

I’ve got the warden, RC2 mini and RC2 so all of the options open as/when the feeling takes me.

7 hours ago, Druid799 said:

An old school L119 does just look like the mutts nutt’s to me 

this is my TM recoil dressed as one , if I do stick a can on it I’m lucky enough to have a ‘Perr Mike’ one from yrs ago .

0EDFD5E9-356B-4E2C-B339-2126D4F8DD7B.jpeg

Aye, a Perr Mike is what I've got on mine. Trades are present and correct as well, and the barrel has had the 0.3" removed to make it the correct 10" (not that it's something I'd actively go out and do myself but I welcome them being there). All it's missing is a few bits of machining on the top rail and it's pretty much there... whether that's something I'll ever get around to doing is another question entirely.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, alxndrhll said:

Aye, a Perr Mike is what I've got on mine.

I had one from his first run of them as I knew Mike ‘back in the day’ he was a really nice guy , was a loose bunch of us who used to meet up every now and again at places like the ‘Mall’ or UCAP tunnels and just have a bloody good day S’ofting .

Happy days .

Before and after of my current pet project. Still lots to do but it's coming along.

Was meant to just be a light restoration by removing the old camo job but added - angry gun surefire set , kac rail with 1-15 numbers , hao Castle nut , warlord sling plate and new stock as the original was fubar.

Screenshot_20220607-173254_Chrome.jpg

20220618_145158.jpg

@Impulse and @Terrywristt a good friend of mine is going to be recasting some Ruger grip medallions if you want to go the whole hog doing the MK4 Competition look. He’s doing some custom wooden grips for mine at the moment and then Jack at Airsoft Engraver will be copying the proper trades  

Since getting Covid, I have t managed to get in to work to have a look at how mine looks at the moment, just had the upper and trigger cerakoted in graphite black

0D7C704F-12ED-4AB4-86A5-7C5753DC2E1F.jpeg

D0504DBD-B8F9-49E5-A3C3-9107EEE22CC5.jpeg

906D9D33-8C86-4550-92AA-24020F8638FF.jpeg

20220622_173221.jpg 
My mini PP2K project is complete, time to focus on this bad boy! - 9mm conversion possibly coming soon :0 (If it actually works).  What else should be added to her?

On 20/06/2022 at 23:33, Cain-c-123 said:

But Now I’m thinking it needs a longer rail? 

I think you might be right. The rifle looks really nice but proportionally the rail is a bit short for the optic.