Gun picture thread

M_P

Why yes, I do enjoy sniping. How could you tell?

IMG_20220129_093144645.thumb.jpg.fbdafb9fc3c7096bb3e295a673aba26c.jpg

On 30/01/2022 at 15:15, sp00n said:

So if anyone has ever wondered what a TM breacher looks like with a stock …. Your welcome 🤣

DAB407D0-D0E7-4481-AF64-DA0C621377A0.thumb.jpeg.4f8934066244facb4aaf515d62ec8243.jpeg

4BD7F37F-0829-47D4-88F1-9D3E2AA8C43F.thumb.jpeg.f59dc346e7584f8b30ce110e9ba02c57.jpeg(Breacher is gunna be used in a project so this isn’t its final form 😉, stock came from my m870 that I fitted a wood kit too)

I've been toying with the idea of doing this for a while. I just know it wouldn't get used enough to be worth it though

• Supporters
6 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

I've been toying with the idea of doing this for a while. I just know it wouldn't get used enough to be worth it though

“Do you even Airsoft Bro ?”         I JUST KNOW IT WOULDN’T GET USED”  ?????

it’s Airsoft what difference will that make ? It’ll be cooler than a penguins dangly bits , of course you MUST HAVE THE PRECIOUS ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Supporters

Time to wire this Bullgear mag into my Galil. Hope this doesn’t require the milling machine...

On 30/01/2022 at 22:01, Darkmikey22 said:

Trying to do an old school look. 

P226 with guarder kit. 

Genuine surefire, correct older style rear sight. Just need to find the early style grips. 

20220130_202252.jpg

https://www.naturabuy.fr/Plaquettes-pistolet-Sig-Sauer-P226-item-7959023.html

My little G&G family is growing.
My main primary is the TR16 556 and absolutely love it BUT it does get heavy by the end of a game day and can be a bit tight when moving from woodland where it excels into buildings and narrow spaces.

So it’s little brother arrived today to keep it company and give me something to swap over to when my arms are getting heavy or have a lot of CQB coming up - ARP 556

Must say I’m very impressed with both of them. 😁

A8A1FCD0-DA6C-43E1-A6D4-7B41E8E45F53.jpeg

Guest Mr. No_Face
1 minute ago, Hamster82 said:

My little G&G family is growing.
My main primary is the TR16 556 and absolutely love it BUT it does get heavy by the end of a game day and can be a bit tight when moving from woodland where it excels into buildings and narrow spaces.

So it’s little brother arrived today to keep it company and give me something to swap over to when my arms are getting heavy or have a lot of CQB coming up - ARP 556

Must say I’m very impressed with both of them. 😁

A8A1FCD0-DA6C-43E1-A6D4-7B41E8E45F53.jpeg

You'd be surprised to see how much range you can get out of that ARP556. It'll will work pretty well for where you play too. Might want to think about using this for the "Village map" at Tactical Warfare to get round them tight corners.

41 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

You'd be surprised to see how much range you can get out of that ARP556. It'll will work pretty well for where you play too. Might want to think about using this for the "Village map" at Tactical Warfare to get round them tight corners.

My thoughts exactly, the TR16 is great in the village if I hang around the edges but pushing inside the buildings is a bit tight.

I can see the APR come into its own in the tight quarters and interested to see what the range it like beyond my tiny back garden.

Recently finished painting a couple of Deadpool-inspired Desert Eagles (hoping to fix the horrible dense red paint job they came with).

The first was 'movie-warn', but with the second, I wanted to try a maroon slide (with doodles). 😁

20220130_200745_remastered.jpg

20220130_200432_remastered.jpg

20220130_200356_remastered.jpg

20220130_200342_remastered.jpg

Edited by Sifu Steve
Grammar

• Supporters
On 31/01/2022 at 17:17, PopRocket123 said:

like I said, the breacher is for another project, so it won’t be staying like this for long … hopefully 🤣

I'll counter that last opinion, personally I prefer the drum mag on it. Though I'm not a fan of them I think it suits the gun better. But go with what you like best I guess.

9 minutes ago, Khyber said:

I'll counter that last opinion, personally I prefer the drum mag on it. Though I'm not a fan of them I think it suits the gun better. But go with what you like best I guess.

And I'll annoy everyone by saying 'neither', it needs a short straight mag to make it look more like a hunter's gun rather than something military (which the stock assuredly isn't)

But I get your saying 'less ugly', so the curved one for me.  At a push.

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

1 minute ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

And I'll annoy everyone by saying 'neither', it needs a short straight mag to make it look more like a hunter's gun rather than something military (which the stock assuredly isn't)

Ruger 10/22 is America’s plinkster and the BX25 magazine is incredibly popular 

image.thumb.jpeg.fddd9ed42a0c8ff70ecd5d34a8d7c962.jpeg

I’ve got something brewing with a mate to get some BX25 shells printed that fit over a normal aeg MP5 mid cap so they’ll end up looking like this

5 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

Ruger 10/22 is America’s plinkster and the BX25 magazine is incredibly popular 

image.thumb.jpeg.fddd9ed42a0c8ff70ecd5d34a8d7c962.jpeg

I’ve got something brewing with a mate to get some BX25 shells printed that fit over a normal aeg MP5 mid cap so they’ll end up looking like this

Haha, I've actually used one of those!  I was a member at Bedford shooting club and burned through a few boxes of ammo through a ruger 10/22 with one of those type of mags...

Now I see what the gun inside that beautiful stock is, I'm totally on board now 👍

• Supporters

For me, the long mag with the wood stock gives me a kinda ppsh/m1 vibe ? 

• Supporters
40 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

@sp00n Those Tanuki adaptors make it such a flexible platform. Love it

yeah, I need to replace my first gen adapter with a current one though, as first gen’s just don’t flow enough air 😞

19 minutes ago, sp00n said:

yeah, I need to replace my first gen adapter with a current one though, as first gen’s just don’t flow enough air 😞

Mines a 3.x but I’ll be having one of the new V4’s when they launch. The unholy marriage of half a gas mag and half a G&G drum mag was to tide me over until I had found a Tanuki.

Good time to be a KC owner, my underlever should be ready next month and the big RW restock isn’t far off either. 

(edit: Underlever isn’t going on this one - just in case anyone thinks I’m even more of a moron than I portray myself)

Edited by Alimcd