Gun picture thread

M_P

Nice collection that 👌

The top one is my favourite. Always reminds me of plating with Action Man as a kid as that's what he used! All it would need is a nice big scope on the rail and it would be perfect.

6 hours ago, Ebeneezer Goode said:

Nice collection that 👌

The top one is my favourite. Always reminds me of plating with Action Man as a kid as that's what he used! All it would need is a nice big scope on the rail and it would be perfect.

I know the action man you were in about. It was they're take on the pvs 4 night vision scope. Also used to fire something out of the 203 if my memory serves me correct. 

And I won't be doing that with these. As based of reference pics  

pixlr_20211124222742811.jpg

Yep, it was a wee green missile that used to shoot out of the 203. His sidearm was an M9. My kids sometimes play with my old Action Man stuff so I've found all these things all over again. There's also a tacticool MP5 with what looks like some sort of sight and a light below the barrel... see it all in a different light now.

As much as I love sci fi, I also love the old school guns sans rail systems and all that fancy jazz that festoons "modern" builds. Nothing quite like a simple M16A2 or early M4 with the standard nonrailed handguard, or a classic AK. MP5A4 or Scorpion for that lean look. Pistol wise for me it's classic 1911 (non-MEU etc) or Deagle all the way. Will get lynched for this but I'm not a fan of Glocks, Hi Capas and the like...

37 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Would appear being off sick from work really does set off the ‘idle hands’ syndrome , been playing around with the 177 AGAIN ! 🤦‍♂️

872F5750-5815-4C31-80E2-D72542A40C50.jpeg

Haha, snap. Just waiting on some new scope rings then mine may be getting a paint job 20211120_123328.thumb.jpg.503d679775c23710336a3e68cdf42392.jpg

7 minutes ago, Jacob Wright said:

I wish TM made an NGRS carry handle upper, that would make my week I think 🥵

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Jacob Wright said:

I wish TM made an NGRS carry handle upper, that would make my week I think 🥵

You can convert a ‘normal’ one to fit a TM recoil , basically you have Make the inside bigger by Dremeling the shit out of it so it’ll fit over the TM gearbox . 

10 hours ago, Druid799 said:

You can convert a ‘normal’ one to fit a TM recoil , basically you have Make the inside bigger by Dremeling the shit out of it so it’ll fit over the TM gearbox . 

Thanks, I take that’s any standard AEG upper then or would it have to be TM?

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, Jacob Wright said:

Thanks, I take that’s any standard AEG upper then or would it have to be TM?

Yup only thing I’d say is use one of the better quality brands as your donor.

remembered about this YouTube as well .

3 hours ago, Davegolf said:

Cos nobody has seen a MK18 🤪

Also pretty sure themz bullets are never going to fit a MK18 but I’m just being mean 😉

Not my picture of the mk18 the first one. Only photo I've got other than the 2nd one

E&l 104 I believe. Finally found a scope setup I like for it and overall got it comfortable for me. Ive been wanting to fully modernise one of my aks for a while and I'm happy with the result. Also the cmore makes for a good poor mans kobra >->

photo_2021-11-29_13-07-06.thumb.jpg.d2aac60420a64c4e583027439ab6f494.jpg

photo_2021-11-29_13-06-53.thumb.jpg.78cb67ecf46e3150b4d5581dbcba2d2c.jpg

1 hour ago, HuttArmouries said:

E&l 104 I believe. Finally found a scope setup I like for it and overall got it comfortable for me. Ive been wanting to fully modernise one of my aks for a while and I'm happy with the result. Also the cmore makes for a good poor mans kobra >->

photo_2021-11-29_13-07-06.thumb.jpg.d2aac60420a64c4e583027439ab6f494.jpg

photo_2021-11-29_13-06-53.thumb.jpg.78cb67ecf46e3150b4d5581dbcba2d2c.jpg

Are they LCT mags? If so how do the AK12s run in the E&L? Cheers

43 minutes ago, Nick G said:

Couple of better pictures of the L119 A2 GBBR build for my mate as a tribute to his son.

still a couple of details to sort such as the fire selector when i can find a proper one ! 

and a final pic with my L119 A1 GBBR

1489025600_PB290005(1).thumb.JPG.d56a7f58d91be641209ff0453c4c703a.JPGPB290004.thumb.JPG.b23d32c4efdcaf36f395d3f02c607a17.JPG

PB290007 (1).JPG

A2 getting there bud… where you get the engraving done?

6 minutes ago, SBoardley said:

A2 getting there bud… where you get the engraving done?

The engraving, upper machining, barrel shortening and buffer tube mod were all done by LC's engineering. Jim does an awesome job as long as you are happy to wait, think the list is about 6 months long at the mo.

1 hour ago, Nick G said:

The engraving, upper machining, barrel shortening and buffer tube mod were all done by LC's engineering. Jim does an awesome job as long as you are happy to wait, think the list is about 6 months long at the mo.

Yeah I did message them weeks ago but never got a response?! I got a guy who does the buffer tubes for a tenner… had four done so far!

Edited by SBoardley
Addendum

23 minutes ago, SBoardley said:

Yeah I did message them weeks ago but never got a response?! I got a guy who does the buffer tubes for a tenner… had four done so far!

Did you email him or use messenger ? email is better option, does sometimes take a while to respond though. Think he charges the same for the buffer tubes. I need to get the ones for my AEG's done when I next send him some bits.