Gun picture thread

M_P

• Supporters
On 22/10/2021 at 17:28, paradoxum said:

Ah right, all good then.

Is that good attention on there, or I'm guessing - bad? I left a discord server recently due to the constant toxic nature there, and nobody liked it.

Let's just say the great majority of the responses were losing their shit over you having a Section 5 firearm and the rest were expressing their dislike for it on aesthetic grounds. 

On 24/10/2021 at 16:16, Lozart said:

Let's just say the great majority of the responses were losing their shit over you having a Section 5 firearm and the rest were expressing their dislike for it on aesthetic grounds. 

leostrutoriginal.jpg

There seems to be a love it or hate it thing with it. I don't get why people seem to get so worked up over it though, I mean, at the end of the day it's nothing to do with you, why so passionate about what someone else enjoys?

Edited by paradoxum

• Supporters
3 hours ago, paradoxum said:

There seems to be a love it or hate it thing with it. I don't get why people seem to get so worked up over it though, I mean, at the end of the day it's nothing to do with you, why so passionate about what someone else enjoys?

Is this your first time on the Internet? 🤣

4 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Is this your first time on the Internet? 🤣

I blame getting older and assuming everyone else did too but there's an endless summer of kids.

Ah yes. Getting that way myself... can't be arsed with social media anymore or the dickheads that inhabit it and seem to think their opinions are of importance.

Anyway. Nothing new here but took this pic of my two main plastic blasters with pet Xenomorph looking on. Thought it looked quite smart so I'd share.

Nothing special but I just liked the shot.

20211024_200215.jpg

Edited by Ebeneezer Goode

1 hour ago, Seagal99 said:

The walnut Turkish furniture I ordered arrived… the Mrs was disappointed but I wasn’t. Just need to decide which lovely Czech lady gets it?

915E754C-7CFF-41D8-BAE8-6FD6280D0982.jpeg

610BB693-1BE5-4A5F-91DF-2F3871BCD364.jpeg

7E55CA46-1B8B-4CC1-B732-147FC78FF144.jpeg

Lovely! I used to have a real steel Cz75. Great pistol! I've been considering getting an airsoft version myself.

18 minutes ago, Diemaco said:

Lovely! I used to have a real steel Cz75. Great pistol! I've been considering getting an airsoft version myself.

I shot a real steel one in the Czech Republic and fell in love. (It was the cadet version so in .22 I think, but so much fun)

• Supporters
2 hours ago, heroshark said:

Current pic of the obsession.

IMG_7534.JPG

What's the Ruger Mini-14 ? 

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, heroshark said:

Shell ejecting maruzen, very cool old piece. Will get a video done at some point.

Sounds very cool, uber expensive & super rare I'm guessing ?, & probably no good for an aeg project build ? 

1 minute ago, PopRocket123 said:

I want a skirmishable mini 14 so bad. 

#MeToo

Thought I’d throw up a picture of my AK before it’s sold.

Intended it to be a bit of a space AK, Administrative results wannabe. Sans the Eotech, perst etc.

Ended up very farcry esque!

CF064395-2690-45B4-9B3D-92996E157058.jpeg

0F3342D4-955B-40E2-AFBA-CD501A0830F0.jpeg

Edited by Wavey_Gravey

7 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Sounds very cool, uber expensive & super rare I'm guessing ?, & probably no good for an aeg project build ? 

#MeToo

tbf it didn't cost me too much real wood no stock though. migt beable to squeeze an aep in it.

Just now, Tackle said:

#MeToo

I think a gas one would be super fun

1 hour ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Thought I’d throw up a picture of my AK before it’s sold.

Intended it to be a bit of a space AK, Administrative results wannabe. Sans the Eotech, perst etc.

Ended up very farcry esque!

CF064395-2690-45B4-9B3D-92996E157058.jpeg

0F3342D4-955B-40E2-AFBA-CD501A0830F0.jpeg

I like that, the pattern on the grip, love it.

Edited by concretesnail