Gun picture thread

M_P

Finally got a good Eotech clone, so now I've finished my HK416A5 build. I'll maybe get the PPT X3 Magnifier Flip-To-Side, considering the current Magnifier I have is a X5 magnification.

20211015_162738.jpg.a2412aed61ce17d9c45ec87f2921cc8f.thumb.jpg.7914a10cdc95db46ec8f83cfee082aa3.jpg

53 minutes ago, Voodoo. said:

Finally got a good Eotech clone, so now I've finished my HK416A5 build. I'll maybe get the PPT X3 Magnifier Flip-To-Side, considering the current Magnifier I have is a X5 magnification.

20211015_162738.jpg.a2412aed61ce17d9c45ec87f2921cc8f.thumb.jpg.7914a10cdc95db46ec8f83cfee082aa3.jpg

I’m interested to see this next time you are out at Enemy Down 👍

1 hour ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I’m interested to see this next time you are out at Enemy Down 👍

Sounds good! Probably won't be until next month, gonna stay relatively local for the time being, it's getting around that time of year 😂

16 hours ago, Voodoo. said:

What make os your Eotch?

2 minutes ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

What make os your Eotch?

Found it in the General Discussions. Cheers

On 15/10/2021 at 16:48, paradoxum said:

New handguard setup:

Q0m5jye.jpg

GmwmGQ8.jpg

mauueTL.jpg

I kind of like it black.. debating on whether or not to even get it cerakoted red now.

Smart looking gnu that, leave it as is.

• Supporters

New handguard setup:

Q0m5jye.jpg

GmwmGQ8.jpg

mauueTL.jpg

I kind of like it black.. debating on whether or not to even get it cerakoted red now.

The more I look at it the more I think it REALLY does look so fornicating cool . 😍

I’d say leave it black much better two color balance .👍

Got a 'Sureliar' silencer for my L119's  I do have the Angry gun replica but find that it works loose sometimes as the locking collar isn't as good as it could be.

This looks the part, has trades that are very close to the replica and is hollow to take a tracer or foam inserts. I'me going to foam it as my tracer already looks like a can. No flash hider it just screws on to the barrel thread. Made of metal and anodised, looks the part ! 

PA180003.thumb.JPG.f33e15f175e0310f61f8e9edcbe32d1c.JPGFitted on my A1 GBBR and A2 AEG

PA180005.JPG

• Supporters

New handguard setup:

Q0m5jye.jpg

GmwmGQ8.jpg

mauueTL.jpg

Just FYI, your gun has garnered some interest on the ARABS group on FB.

So...what exactly IS the FPS on that thing now?

• Supporters

New TM.  Eventually I'll sort some type of gucci US civvie build, for now I've got an HK F stock on the way and will probably get a real standard plastic handguard too for this original look.  Wanted the SF 628 but oh lord no not for that much; may just get a GBB lighted forend.

For now, just that HK aesthetic.IMG_0714.thumb.JPG.7e5d9fb6739b2bddedce1f61abd271e1.JPG

• Supporters

IMG_0089.JPG

Was in Egypt few years ago & had a bodyguard with us, a local cop, so I asked him what pistol he was carrying, he laughs & says "no pistol", opens his jacket & he had this exact rig on, cool as f#ck 😎

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

IMG_0089.JPG

Was in Egypt few years ago & had a bodyguard with us, a local cop, so I asked him what pistol he was carrying, he laughs & says "no pistol", opens his jacket & he had this exact rig on, cool as f#ck 😎

This is a Paul Evers Rig, made specifically for the SAS/14 Int in Northern Ireland..... I actually bought this from an operator. There is a similar one made by Price Western Leather that is often mistaken for this one. If he had one identical to this he was either ex-Regiment/14 Int or it is probably a clone.

1 hour ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

I recognise those from IG, beautiful collection!

Cheers.... they're a lot of fun!

On 18/10/2021 at 12:47, Druid799 said:

The more I look at it the more I think it REALLY does look so fornicating cool . 😍

I’d say leave it black much better two color balance .👍

I like it from the left side, but the right side has a very obvious split between red/black between the receiver and handguard, so I'm shipping it off tomorrow to get done red, It'll still have black bolts and attachments for colour balance. Thanks for the compliments everyone :D

Can't wait for the CXP-MARS lower receiver to arrive and then it'll look like a proper space gat.

On 19/10/2021 at 11:20, Lozart said:

Just FYI, your gun has garnered some interest on the ARABS group on FB.

So...what exactly IS the FPS on that thing now?

I got it to a stable 360fps with .20s, 330fps with .28s, and a solid RPS of 35 on full auto.

I had no spring guide spacers so I had to use an old spring with the end cut off before the main spring on the guide, but I've got some now along with a couple other springs and will be tweaking it to work with them. I'm told it's shooting too hot in terms of joules to be legal though? My site only has the rule of 360fps for outdoor play with .20s when they chrono it, so that's what I was going for, but at that it's at like 1.42joules.

What's the ARABS group?

• Supporters
36 minutes ago, paradoxum said:

I got it to a stable 360fps with .20s, 330fps with .28s, and a solid RPS of 35 on full auto.

I had no spring guide spacers so I had to use an old spring with the end cut off before the main spring on the guide, but I've got some now along with a couple other springs and will be tweaking it to work with them. I'm told it's shooting too hot in terms of joules to be legal though? My site only has the rule of 360fps for outdoor play with .20s when they chrono it, so that's what I was going for, but at that it's at like 1.42joules.

What's the ARABS group?

360FPS with a 0.2g BB is 1.2J so you're fine. Quite high for most sites though. Most places are 350FPS on 0.2g.

ARABS is the Airsoft Rants and Bants group, home to some of the more ascerbic members of the airsoft community.

On 17/08/2021 at 17:16, Joe142 said:

Loving the elastic band wire tidy 😉 glad I’m not the only one that does that 😂

Haha I always get comments on it but it’s actually way easier than using cable ties 

• Supporters
On 22/10/2021 at 14:47, FB-63 said:

This is a Paul Evers Rig, made specifically for the SAS/14 Int in Northern Ireland..... I actually bought this from an operator. There is a similar one made by Price Western Leather that is often mistaken for this one. If he had one identical to this he was either ex-Regiment/14 Int or it is probably a clone.

Cheers.... they're a lot of fun!

Lol, he definitely wasn't det, to be fair he wouldn't let me play with it (ooh er😜) so il assume it was the price western, still pretty awesome, couldn't tell he was carrying even in a suit. 

Edited by Tackle
Poxy predictive text

1 hour ago, Lozart said:

360FPS with a 0.2g BB is 1.2J so you're fine. Quite high for most sites though. Most places are 350FPS on 0.2g.

ARABS is the Airsoft Rants and Bants group, home to some of the more ascerbic members of the airsoft community.

Ah right, all good then.

Is that good attention on there, or I'm guessing - bad? I left a discord server recently due to the constant toxic nature there, and nobody liked it.

So the other day I picked up this BEAUTY! Secutor M3 DMR for £400 from airsoft world (second hand only used twice) 

I am looking forward to using this next game day 

p.s. Airsoft world are incredible and the service was top notch! 

247365627_581543933082409_7449428368369474608_n.jpg

On 22/10/2021 at 12:52, FB-63 said:

Some Cool HK builds of mine. All GBBR aside from the HK53

FB5.jpg

FB6.jpg

FB7.jpg

FB2.jpg

FB8.jpg

Andy HK Family].jpg

Andy 2.jpg

Evers 3.jpg

Nimrod 3.jpg