Gun picture thread

M_P

7 hours ago, Darkmikey22 said:

Update on the L22. Finally sourced a real HK foregrip. 

Plus after some help from a member on here, have designed and made some correct Sa80 and susat QR code stickers. 

20210925_122654.jpg

I'm not an impressions guy normally but I've always loved the lengths you go to replicating issued kit! Nice to see it done for the L22 too considering how niche it is.

1 hour ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

I'm not an impressions guy normally but I've always loved the lengths you go to replicating issued kit! Nice to see it done for the L22 too considering how niche it is.

Thank you, means alot. 

Still got an LSW and UGL to work on to get to a high level. 

Just need to source a couple of bits, like a couple of broken or cheap element LLM01's to complete the looks on ugl and L22. Also need to source a replacement or real lsw bipod as mine stuffed. 

Also looking at getting the HK A2 logo laser engraved on all of my sa80s. Coz at moment I've used the scratch on stickers, which aren't great.

nice L22. I might have a photo floating around somewhere, from Afghan, that shows the L22 with the Surefire 4 prong flash hider and a folding front grip instead of the HK. I'll dig it out if interested.

• Supporters
On 25/09/2021 at 13:05, paradoxum said:

Just figured out how to switch the MAWL to left handed..

VLKE6nd.jpg

It's your gun so you do you but why so many red dots?

Ready for ai500. Taskforce beware the mercenary sniper working for the cartel 😈

243127402_10160046665819175_1090136933563163392_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=_SEfcssS76AAX8EkF2P&_nc_ht=scontent-lcy1-1.xx&oh=4d3dfc2ed4dad929e1ad764701fed5d9&oe=61579B3F

Edited by Impulse

7 hours ago, Lozart said:

It's your gun so you do you but why so many red dots?

The offset is just for the look really. I started out wanting to copy the BCM in The Tomorrow War, never went with the acog but still think the offset looks cool.

1 minute ago, AndyKnoxville said:

Can anyone name this gun please? My youngest likes the look of it and it seemed quite decent on the field on Sunday when we saw it in action. Didn't get a chance to ask about it though...

IMG-20210927-WA0024.jpg

https://www.bespokeairsoft.co.uk/ares-honey-badger-am-013-aeg-rifle-black

12 hours ago, AndyKnoxville said:

Can anyone name this gun please? My youngest likes the look of it and it seemed quite decent on the field on Sunday when we saw it in action. Didn't get a chance to ask about it though...

IMG-20210927-WA0024.jpg

That ones called Steve.

;)  

I really like those honey badgers. But then i love my smgs and small guns

18 hours ago, Ebeneezer Goode said:

@paradoxum I'm liking the "Broadsword". Very tacticool and modern.

Do you still have the Pulse Rifle?

I took that thing apart so many times that it essentially became unfixable so I tore the guts out and now it's just the shell hanging on the wall as decor. I might get a new one someday and do it proper and put a moscart launcher inside etc, but that's a project for another time.

1 hour ago, paradoxum said:

I took that thing apart so many times that it essentially became unfixable so I tore the guts out and now it's just the shell hanging on the wall as decor. I might get a new one someday and do it proper and put a moscart launcher inside etc, but that's a project for another time.

Ah I see. That's a shame. I always fancied one being a massive Aliens/USCM fan but didn't have the money and found the Tommy ergonomics and mags a bit impractical for skirms. Went for a UAR instead for the sci fi look and the ergonomics.

Fancied an XR5 but hard to get hold of and ended up liking the bullpup format for the compactness.

My three repaints courtesy of Halfords Matt OD (good stuff, nice colour & proving fairly durable).

UAR w/4x sight, LT M933, springer Galaxy 1911 that is ridiculously good fun.

A mate gifted me a DE M56B tri-shot a couple of days ago that I look forward to integrating into my loadout. Its 2-tone blue but I'm not fussed at that.

received_228311489185951.jpeg

Edited by Ebeneezer Goode

• Supporters
On 18/09/2021 at 08:28, TheFull9 said:

The only thing I don't like about this release is I'm now worried they'll update the recoil line of ARs and the ones I already own will suddenly feel quite obsolete lol.  I am stoked to get my MP5 next week though, I think this is TM's best release in a long time and I like a lot of what they do.

My personal preference isn't the SD aesthetic but I'm sure a lot of people out there will want to know what brand SD handguard and suppressor you have on there so they can make their own.

I’m holding out for theTM recoil M14 if and when ever .🥰